|18|𝓕𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓼

I RESTED MY HEAD AGAINST the back of the door after I heard his car drive off

I RESTED MY HEAD AGAINST the back of the door after I heard his car drive off. I closed my eyes praying that this wasn't a dream. My heart pounded with happiness, I was finally getting what I wanted and it felt amazing.

"You seem pretty happy," Emma said making my eyes open instantly. Her eyes went from her book to me, staring me curiously.

"Well it's a beautiful day," I say and skip to the couch beside her.

She examines my face once again. "HOLY MOTHER-FUCKING GOD! You had sex with him didn't you?" I don't know if it was my excessive blushing or the numerous times I bit my lip that gave it away, but it did and Emma looked more excited than me.

"You don't put those two words in the same sentence," I sit against the soft couch.

"What? Mother and fucking? Actually, they go very well together. And they don't change the topic! Did you give away your V-card to Mr. Monroe?" I didn't reply I just bit my lip and gave her a look that said 'What do you think'.

"Holy cow! You did. Tell me everything!" Emma whined gleefully. "Was it good?" she shut away her book and turned her body to face me.

"I don't know much about sex but fuck, it was amazing," I say thinking of last night.

"Did he make you cum?" she asked and I choked on air. "Tell me," she leaned forward and nudged me.

"Three times," I say through my hands which I covered my face with nervously.

She gasped. "You lucky bitch," she said laughing. "Three times? On your first time? The man really must be knowing what he is doing. I'm so jealous right now," we both can't help but laugh. "Seriously Vicky. My first time was in the back of a seniors van when I was 13 and IT WAS SO BAD. I didn't even come once!"

We spent the rest of the day gossiping and Emma was going on about all her sex stories until we decided to watch a movie.

"You never hear from me but Adrian is dominant as fuck!" Just when I thought she was over the topic she says halfway through the movie.

"Dominant? Like during sex?" I whisper, shocked. She nods shyly. "Holy crap. Like full-on red room?"

"He doesn't have toys. At least I think he doesn't. But fuck Vicky, the man loves to be in control. This one time he ti-"

"No! No! I don't want to hear the details thank you very much," I cut her off really not wanting to imagine Adrian of all people as Christian Grey.

"Fine. Fine," Emma says thankfully. She quickly checks her watch and panic grows on her face. "Shit. We need to get ready in an hour," she quickly wakes up taking out empty mugs to the kitchen with her.

"I wish you had forgotten about that," I say loud enough for her to hear me.

"Don't be a spoilsport. Go and get ready now," she shouts from the kitchen before coming back into the lounge "And wear something sexy," she says gracefully.