|29|𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

IF I WAS CONFUSED BEFORE, I was more than certain about her now

Her brown eyes were more darker this time, like the most decadant chocolate, one that you're required to relish because of its uniqueness.

From the time I got there and we made eye contact, I just knew that I was bound to her. I knew that I would always come back to her like a moth to a flame.

It broke my heart to see her cry and it shattered me to know it was because of me. I had hurt her. When I saw her stand before me, crying, I made a promise to myself, then and there, that I wouldn't hurt her again. No matter what life threw at me I'd make sure she was fine first.

"I forgive you," she said in almost a whisper as she dropped to her knees to be in level with me. My heart began racing as she slid her small hands on the side of my jaw. She looked at me like no one has ever looked at me before... And I looked at her the same because the realization finally hit me... I was in love with her.

My heart began pounding uncontrollably and a smile was instantly planted on my lips. Placing the cake on the floor beside us, I let her pull me in for a kiss. The moment our lips clashed on each other's I knew that this was what pure bliss felt like.

I slipped my hands onto her waist and pulled her flush against me. Our lips moved in sync, mirroring the hunger we each had to offer.

I missed her. Her flowery scent. Her beautiful smile. The feeling of her lips against mine. It may have one been a night away from her but it felt longer than that. Being with her is where home is.

She is my ecstasy. She is my addiction.

And as much as I tried to whelve my feelings for her, I couldn't hide it from myself. I love her.

Sharing one more deep kiss we both pulled back, panting for breath but with smiles on our faces. I let go of her waist and let my hands find hers. I intertwine my fingers with hers like it was always meant it be there.

"I'm really sorry," I tell her while never breaking our eye contact.

"Are you sure you still want to....be with me?" she asks shyly as she stares down at our tangled fingers.

"Yes. Without a doubt." I pull her flush against my chest, wrapping my arms around her protectively. As I take in her warmth around me, the pounding of my heart increased. I had the woman I loved in my arms, what more could I ask for?

𖣔

"MHMM," SHE MOANED in satisfaction.

"Is the cake that nice?" I laugh as she shoves another spoonful in her mouth.

"Yes," she says as she chews. Her cheeks full, looking like an even more adorable version of Theodore from the movie about chipmunks.

"I should bring cake for you more often if that's the sounds I'll be hearing every time you eat it."