Luke

-Luke- 

After school the boys and I headed to Ash's house for band practice. We're in band called 5 seconds of summer and we're currently getting ready for a battle of the bands. We aren't very good, but this competetion could be a good break for us. When we get to Ash's place we set up and begin to practice. We've actually got a gig coming up this weekend. It's just a friend's party but it'll be good practice. The only problem is that the party is at Megan Brooks' house and she's one of the popular girls who's friends with Candy. So you know Candy's gonna be there. Maybe I could ask someone else to go with me. Maybe Candy would back off a bit if I had a date. I just don't know who to ask. It's been awhile since I've been in the dating seen. I started going through all the girls I knew, but I was interuppted by Calum. 

"Yo Luke." Cal spoke up. 

"Yeah?" I asked. 

"What song do you want to start off with for the party?" Right I forgot we were busy practicing. 

"Uh I don't know, how about 'Try Hard?'" I suggested. The boys nodded and went over the rest of the set list. I wonder if they had any ideas of who I could ask as a date. 

"What do you guys think if I brought a date?" I asked. They looked at me surprised and started laughing. I didn't see what was so funny. This was a serious matter.

"Yeah, you and a date. That's good." Michael giggled. 

"Well why not?" I shurged, trying to play it cool. 

"Well you're not exactly a lady's man." Calum smiled.

"I'm not saying I want to be a 'lady's man', I was just thinking about bringing someone." I said starting to get annoyed. 

"I think you could get a date if you wanted." Ash patted me on the back. I smiled because at least one of my friends was being supportive. Michael and Cal nodded. 

"Who were you thinking about?" Ashton asked. I shrugged because I still had no idea. 

"I bet Candy would be your date!" Michael moked. And at his words I punched himin the arm.

"Ouch! Relax I was just kidding" He wined. 

"What about that girl who sits by you in math? What's her name Addi?" Calum suggested. Addi. That's it! Addi would be perfect. She seems pretty cool and she was hella pretty. 

"Calum you're a genius!" I shouted. Calum threw up his hands and pumped his fists. "Yeah I'm pretty boss." That's it! Tomorrow I'd ask Addi if she'd be my date.