Luke

-Luke-
My eyes didn't leave Addi all day. She was like the moon and my eyes were the tide, always being pulled in. Just everything about is so adorable. The her beautiful auburn hair falls off her shoulders. How her sweaters seem to sallow her hole. Her voice was soft and quiet, so angelic. I could probably listen to her voice all day. It's cute the way she's so shy and innocent. I just want to wrap her in my arms. But then again, I know I'm no good for her. I'm just a punk kid in a band, that wears a lip ring and drives a motorcycle. I'm not exactly the guy you bring home to me your parents. No, I don't really parky, drink, do drugs or have sex, but I'm a grade a student that's gonna bring flowers and sweep her off her feet. I'm no good for her, I'm just a reject. But there's something about her that I can't stay away from. I felt a bit heartbroken when she left the party early, I should of just moved on. But yet I decided to chase after her. And I had only known her for a few days. And now were going on a another date and I'm freaking out because I didn't know what to do. I've never actually taken a girl out on a date. I've only had one girlfriend and we only went on double dates or stayed in watching movies. I wanted my first date with Addi to be special and I don't want to scare her off like what happened at the party. All throughout lunch I ignored my friends and just thought of what I wanted to do for my date. I was happy when lunch finally ended so I could see her in math. Calum and I walked to class together but before we got there he spoke up.
"So what have you been thinking so hard about?" He asked.
"I've got a date with Addi and I have no idea where to take her." I mumbled.
"Oh dude, I know just the thing!" He cheered and started whispering in my ear. He explained this whole planned date out and it sounded perfect. It was just the thing I needed.
"Oh my god, dude you're a genius!" I cried.
"Well I do know how to woe the ladies." he smirked and I chucked along with him. We finally arrived to class and right as I walked through the door I saw Candy talking to Addi. Oh boy, this can't be good. I quickly walked over to my seat next to Addi to see what they were talking about. Candy had her regular bitch smirk, while Addi's eyes were down and she seemed upset.
"Oh Luke, we were just talking about you. Please remind this pathetic little girl that you'd much rather spend your time with the awesome and super hot me Candy, than with this worthless ass." Candy sneered. Hell no! I was not going to let this bitch talk about Addi that way.
"Hell no! You're the biggest, ugliest bitch I know. Why would I or any one ever what to spend time with you? You're just trying to sleep with me because you try to sleep with everyone. you can't keep your damn twat to yourself. You're a rude ass whore that needs to shut the fuck up because Addi is awesome. She's way cooler, more wonderful and WAY prettier than your ugly ass!" I shouted. Both Addi and Candy sat there shocked. I was a bit shocked myself I didn't know I had such anger in me. But the way Candy talked about Addi really pissed me off. Not only were all those things she said lies, but Addi never did anything to Candy. Candy was just being a bully and before anyone could say anything my math teacher began to shout.
"Mr. Hemmings, I will not stand for that kind of language. Go to the main office at once." I cringed at her words. Of corse she heard me, and of corse I was in trouble. I began walking to the office, I was nearly there when my phone buzzed. It was a text from Addi.
A: Thanks for standing up for me.
L: Anytime love, I won't let that bitch call you out again.
And before I could even check my phone again, I was in the office, where there's a strict no cell phone rule. God I didn't want to be in here. The principal hated me. I've been in this office countless times for all the things the boys and I have done. And now I was stuck waiting for another lecture.