Addi

-Addi-
Once I knew Luke was gone, I ran downstairs to the kitchen. I pulled out everything I could find from the fridge. Even though I hardly ever see my mother, she always makes sure the fridge is full. Isn't it ironic that the only thing she keeps an eye on is the one thing I want to avoid. I took out some yogurt, some pizza then went to the cabinets and pulled out some chips and cereal. I stuffed my face, snack after snack and chugged a bottled water. Tears fell down my face as I shoved food down my throat. I had eaten two pieces of pizza, a cup of yogurt and half a bag of chips. My stomach hurt and I was still sobbing. I ran straight to the bathroom and purged all my food. When I was pretty sure everything was out of my system I sat there and just cried. Why am I like this? I hate myself. About twenty minutes of full on sobbing, I pulled my self off the floor and fixed myself up. I put some new make up on and fixed my hair and just made sure I didn't look like a complete mess. Running down the saris I grabbed my water bottle and my cigarettes and walked out the door. I lit up a cigarette and embraced the smoke as it filled my lungs. Cigarettes are about the only thing that calms me down, well when I have no one to talk to. I couldn't call Grace I know she'd just yell at me and I kicked Luke out of my house and didn't want him worrying about me. So I was alone. Alone with my cigarettes and I was perfectly okay with that.
A little after walking alone, I found myself inside a little cafe a little ways from my house. I started heading inside when my name was called.
"Addi?" A voice called from behind me. I turned around to find Ashton, one of Luke's friends. I was a bit pleased to see him. He was just the person I needed. Because I only have two friends, well a friend and a boyfriend, who I can't really talk to right now.
"Hey, Ashton" I greeted him.
"You goin in?" He pointed to the cafe. I nodded and we walked into the cafe.
"Can I getcha anything?" Ashton asked. I shook my head.
"Oh no you don't have to do that."
"No it's no problem at all." He insisted.
"Uh okay, I'll take a banana smoothie please." I smiled. I loved banana smoothies. They always helped my throat feel better. Ashton nodded.
"Okay go find a place to sit and I'll getcha your smoothie." I went to go find some where to sit. I plopped myself into a booth seat as Ashton came walking up with my smoothie and his drink.
"Your smoothie Madame." Ashton giggled.
"Thanks." I said taking a sip from my smoothie.
"No problemo. So why aren't you hanging out with Luke? You two are like glued to the hip." Ashton took a sip of his drink.
"Uh we kinda got into a fight." I mumbled awkwardly.
"Oh sorry, I didn't know. We don't have to talk about it."
"Thanks, I didn't really want to."
"So what's up with you? Anything new?"
"Uh not really, I'm kind of a boring person, but let's talk about you. You play drums right?"
"Yep. I've been playing since I was a kid." Ashton smiled.
"That's cool, I've always wanted to play the drums."
"I could teach you if you want."
"Really?"
"Yea, you free right now?" I nodded and we stood up to walk to his car. The whole car ride we sang to blink 182.
Ashton lead me through his house up to his room.
"Okay so in order for me to teach you, you have to sit on my lap. Is that okay?" Ashton asked. I thought for a moment. There really isn't any harm in this. I will just be sitting on his lap as he teaches me how to play drums. I nodded and took a seat on his lap.
"Okay, so hold the drumsticks like this and hold them above these two drums." His hands wrapped around mine as I held them over the drums. He guided my hands to hit the drum trying to create a beat. After a few more tries, I started playing a beat.
"There ya go, you got it." Ashton cheered. "Now try this." He showed me another beat to try. We fiddled around a bit just messing around and playing with the drum. We were so busy focused on playing we didn't hear the door open.
"Hey Ashton I..." I looked up to see Luke standing in the door way. We stopped playing drums and everything was quiet. I was frozen in my seat on Ashton's lap.
"What the hell?" Luke cried. "Addi what are you doing here?"
Ashton stood up, causing me to stand up too.
"I was just teaching her how to play drums, it's no big deal." Ashton defended.
"No big deal?! She was sitting on your lap holding your hand!" Luke shouted.
"We were just playing drums." Ashton repeated.
"I was lonely Luke, I wanted a friend I could talk to with out being yelled at." I pipped up, trying to get him to understand.
"You could of talked to me! But you told me to leave. You yelled at me!"
"Because you kept trying to pressure me into telling you something I wasn't ready to tell! I needed a distraction and Ashton was there for me."
"Oh so Ashton's your little distraction huh? You wanted someone better than me so you go to my best friend?!"
"WE WERE JUST PLAYING DRUMS!" I screamed at him.
"YEAH I KNOW HOW IT STARTS OUT! IT ALWAYS STARTS OUT AS 'JUST PLAYING DRUMS' BUT IT ALWAYS LEADS TO MORE! BUT HE'S JUST YOUR LITTLE DISTRACTION RIGHT?!" Luke's words felt like a slap in the face. I can't believe what he just said. I was bubbling with anger and I didn't want to be near him anymore.
"Ya know what, fuck you Luke. If you wanna be a dick and not trust me fine whatever. But I'm not gonna stay here and let you talk to me like that so FUCK YOU!" I shouted, storming out of the room, slaking the door behind me.

{ooh so much drama please don't hate don't worry everything will get fixed. please let me know whatcha think :) thanks}