Luke

-Luke- 

Everything was going great, I was eating lunch with my best buds and my lovely girl friend, that is until Candy had to ruin everything. She took a seat right in between Ashton and I.    

"Hey guys. Hi Ashton." She squealed, grabbing his arm. I could feel Addi tense up beside me. Oh right Candy was a bitch to Addi the last time she was at school. I moved my hand to find Addi's and held it lightly. 

"Soooo Ashton, how are you?" Candy winked at Ash. Ashton shifted in his seat a bit and looked uncomfortable.

"Uhh nothing much." He muttered. 

"That's great! Well I've been awfully lonely these past few days and I could really use some company, if you know what I mean." She moved her fingers up Ash's arm and he looked extremely uncomfortable. 

"Uhhhh I don't know about that Candy." 

"Come on please Ashy. I could show you how to have a good time." Candy stuck out her lips and drew little designs on his arm before winking again. I had, had enough of this bitch.

"Go away Candy, no one's interested!" I yelled. She scoffed and threw her hair back.

"Just because you were stupid enough to ditch me for that pathetic bitch, doesn't mean Ashy doesn't want to have a good time." Okay that's it. I'm not letting her get away with that. Addi clentched my hand tighter and just looked down. 

"Who are you to call Addi a bitch?" I snapped. 

"Look at her Luke, she's pathetic and worthless. I honestly don't see what you see in her. I mean really." 

"At least I'm not a dumbass slut that sleeps with everyone because you're so insecure that you can't get a real boyfriend. Just fuck off Candy." Addi screamed before I could say anything. She stood up and walked out of the lunch room. We were all stuck in complete shock. I was so surprised Addi of all people stood up to Candy. And to be honest, I thought it was the hottest thing ever. No one had an idea what to say, so I stood up. "Seriously Candy, you're nothing but a bitch and I'd really appricate it if you left my girlfriend and I alone. We're not interested in hanging around a skanky whore like you." I walked off to go find my amazing girlfriend. I walked down the long hall that lead to the cortyard. When I got outside I saw Addi leaning against the wall with a cigarette between her lips. I've never seen her smoke but she looked extremely hot at the moment.

"Hey." I called out. She turned her head toward me and softly smiled. Taking the cigarette from her lips she blew out smoke and flicked some ash off the end.

"Hey." 

"You surpirsed me in there. But it was great." I walked over to her. 

"Yeah, I surprised myself. I don't know what came over me, I was just really sick of her." 

"Yeah aren't we all. I'm proud of you. You really showed her. The look on her ugly face was priceless, and I seriously hope you don't listen to a word she says."  

"Yeah." She mumbled looking down. I lightly held her face in my hand tilting her head so she'd look at me. 

"Seriously you're amazing, don't listen to that bitch." And before she could deny it, I kissed her lovely lips. The taste of her lips was a mix of strawberry lip gloss and tobacco. When we pulled pack I kissed her forhead and held her hand. "Let's get to math, shall we?" 

{Sorry this is such a short chapter but I hope you like it and please let me know whatcha think.}