Addi

-Addi-

I walked through the corridors with the taste of my last cigarette lingering on my lips. Oh how I wish I could get away with another smoke. But school prohibits smoking and any other sense of relief. So I'd have to wait. Today was the start of another year in the hell hole, known as school. Summer flew by like a rocket. It's not like I did much. I basically spent my summer passing through cigarette packs and watching Netflix, with no engery to do much else. I know what you're thinking. You probably think that I'm some loner girl with no life. Well I guess that's true, but when I'm not sitting by myself, I'm usually hanging out with my only friend, Grace.

Passing through the sea of people, I keep an eye out for my first class, English. When I finally find it, I go inside and find a seat near the back. It wasn't long for students to come filing in, one after another. I watched as they chatted and talked about their summers. "Is anyone sitting here?" My thoughts were interrupted by an unknown voice. I looked up to find a very tall blonde boy, wearing all black standing in front of me. He was very cute. I had seen him around school before but didn't know his name. I motioned for him to sit down.

"I'm Luke." He smiled kindly.

"Addi" I replied.

He was about to say something else, when the teacher chimed in and began the lesson. I rolled my eyes and pretended to listen to the same first day lesson crap from every freaking year. Half way through the period my stomach started growling softly. I crossed my arms and tried not to think about it. Thankfully it wasn't loud enough for anyone to hear, but it was still annoying. Ten minutes. Ten mintues is normally how long it takes for the hunger to pass by. I rolled down the sleeve of my sweater and took out a marker. I began to write reminders to myself to help not think about the hunger. I wrote things like "Starve" "Don't eat" and "Ana" on my forearm. It's been two days since I eaten anything. The hunger quickly passed and I rolled my sleeve back up before anyone could see. When class finally ended I packed up my things and ran out the door.

{Please let me know what you think!}