Addi

-Addi-  

{Okay so this is the last chapter. Thanks so much for reading it. I've worked really hard and I hope you like it. I've got two other fanfics in the making. One Ashton and one Calum, (Michael fanfic comeing soon) I really hope you go check those out. Feel free to message me anytime and please comment and favorite :)} 

The week at the hopstial was kind of boring but it was relaxing. I mostly just sat around and watched tv. They did make me eat but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was kinda nice not having to worry about it for a little bit. My mother hasn't come to visit me once since I've been here. I got a call from her, saying she's out of town and she'll be back on Monday. I was a bit disapointed but really wasn't all that surprise. Grace stopped by every day to give me my school work and to hang out for a bit. She still wouldn't let me talk to Luke. God I missed him so much. I missed cuddling with him. I missed his kisses. I missed his adorable sweetness. I just missed seeing him. But today's Friday, the day I get released and I'm going to the battle of the bands and I'll get to see Luke. 

I was waiting for Grace to come pick me up from the hospital after school. I was all ready to go home. I didn't mind the hospital life but I would rather be at home. I had to get ready for Luke's show tonight. To say I was excited woulb be an understatement. I was pratically bouncing off the wall. When Grace finally showed up, I was jumping up and down. The whole car ride she let me play the Killers because she knew how much I loved them. So we truned the volume up and sang along all the way home. The minute I got home, I ran to the bathroom to take a shower. God I really needed to clean myself up. After a nice relaxing shower I started on my hair. I thought that maybe I'd curl it for once instead of leaving straight and messy. I pulled on a green tank top and some black skinny jeans and some high top converse. I ran down stairs, to find Grace stretched out on my couch flipping through channels on tv. She glanced over at me when she saw my presence. 

"No! You're not wearing that top. I got you one to wear." She huffed, getting off the couch to go find her bag. She came back with a white shirt in her hand. She gave me the shirt and I ran to the bathroom to put it on. It was a 5sos shirt. Of course she gave me a 5sos shirt. It was cute and I liked it! 

"See ,much better!" Grace said when I came back down stairs. I laughed and nodded. 
"Haha okay, yeah. Let's just get going. I want to see Luke." I cheered. This time it was her turn to laugh and nodd. So we hopped into her car and headed off to where the show would take place. The whole show we listened to the Killers once more. I thougt it was a bit strange we were listening to the Killers so much, I'm certainly not complaining it's just Grace doesn't listen to them all that much. But I didn't question it, I just sang along until we got there. 

The venue was big and there were a lot of people dancing to the music having a good time. I hate parties but I love concerts. I don't know any of these people, I don't care what they think. They all came here for the music. It's not like going to a party where everyone judges you about what you wear, you hang out with, how much you drink, who you fuck. Here no one gives a shit who you are. They all came here to see bands preform and have a good time. And I was here to see Luke. Well I'm here to see his band play, but I needed to talk to Luke after. I didn't even know what song they were going to play. Maybe Grace knew. 

"Hey, do you know what song they're going to play?" I asked. She shook her head no. Oh well I'll just have to wait and see. For now there was a band playing on stage, with a girl lead singer and four other boys as the band. They were good, really good. I smiled to myself and danced to the music. As the night went on, band after band played their music. They were all really good. But from the songs Luke's played for me in the car, his band is much better. I was having a blast. Just dancing and not worrying about anything. It was great. And it wasn't long before Luke's band came up on stage. 
"OMG! GRACE! IT'S THEM! IT'S LUKE!" I screamed. I was so excited, I could hardly contain myself. The 5sos boys gathered on stage ready to play, when Luke stepped up to talk into the mic. 

"This one goes out to some one very special. I'm sorry Addi for everything, and this goes out to you I.... I I love you." Luke's words rang through my head. He said he loved me. Luke loves me. But before I could think about it anymore they started playing. They began to play a song I knew all too well. Within the first few seconds of the rythem I knew what it was. And the already huge smile on my face grew even bigger. Luke began singing and my heart mealted with happiness and bliss. 

"I'm coming out of my cage and I've been doing just fine, gotta gotta be down because I want it all. It started out with a kiss. How did it end up like this. It was only a kiss it was only a kiss."  

The Killers. Luke and his band were playing the Killers. And better yet, they were playing my favorite song. The same song Luke and I sang along to the day we spent in Ashton's treehouse. 

"Now I'm falling asleep and she's calling a cab. And he's havin a smoke, while she's takin a drag. And they're going to bed and my stomach feels sick. Is it all in my head, is she touching his chest. Now he takes off her dress. Now let me go." 

I could not believe what was going on. Luke told me he loves me and now he's playing my favorite song while I'm at a battle of the bands show. 

"And I can't look it's killing me. And taking control. Jealousy, turing saints into the sea, swimming through sick lullibies. Choking on your alibis. But it's just the price I pay. Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes."

"I'm Mr. Brightside!"

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face as I danced and sang to the music. I didn't ever what it to end, but it did. And the minute the boys left stage, Grace pulled me out of the crowd. "Where are we going?" I yelled. She showed me two back stage passes in her hand and I nodded. We snaked our way through the crowd of people and then were finally back stage. My eyes looked around for Luke and when I finally saw him, I lit up like a sparkler. "Luke!" I shouted, he turned around and he smiled wide."Addi!" He ran up to me and swept me into his arms. 

"I missed you so much!" Luke mumbled into my neck. "And I'm so sorry, for eveything. I'm so sorry Addi. God I've messed up so badly. And I've missed you so much. I'm so so sorry. Please don't leave me again."  He rambled on and I kissed his cheek. 

"It's okay. We're okay. I'm not leaving. I loved the song so much. Thank you."  Luke smashed his lips against mine for a deep passionate kiss. 

"I love you Addi." 

"I love you too Luke." We smiled at eachother before he kissed me again.