Grace

-Grace- 

{So I know I normally keep the POW between Addi and Luke but there are some things I need to clear up and I think it'd be better explained through Grace's POW. This will also be a shoter chapter but you'll get more information about what's going on.} 

I walked out of the hospiatl and started walking home. I felt a bit bad that I lied to Addi, but it was for the better. I lied and told her that she shouldn't talk to Luke because he needed to prepare for battle of the bands. But really I didn't want to tell her that he left the hospital after I told him Addi has an eating disorder. Personally I think it was a bit of a dick move. But he tried coming back to the hospital to check on her but I wouldn't let him see her. He needs to fix everything between them and I didn't want that to be at a hospital. I told him he'd have to do something grand to win her over. So I'm not letting them talk to each other until battle of the bands, where Luke will surprise her and sweep her off her feet. I know it's a little wrong to play cupid but I had a plan to get those to love birds back into each other's arms. And I will not just let them settle it out by talking in a damn hospital room. Luke is going to surpise her and she'll be speechless and everything will be okay and they'll be in love. I'm such a genuis. I told Luke to meet me with his band at my house. They were already there when I showed up. I lead them inside and to the living room. Once they were all seated and comfortable, Luke spoke up. 

"So why can't I talk to Addi?" He asked slightly annoyed. 

"Because, you can't just win over her heart by just talking to her. She doesn't know what I told you about you know." I hinted about the eating disorder. "But I did tell her that the thing will you and Candy was a misunderstanding." 

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Calum asked confused. Luke shook his head.

"Don't worry about it. How do I win her back? What do I do?" Luke asked. He was really stressed out and looked like he hasn't slept in days. 

"Well I have a plan. But it will require your band's help and it'll change your set for battle of the bands." The boys all exchanged looks and nodded before Ashton spoke up. 

"Well we want to help Lukey with his love life, but what do you mean 'it'll change our set for battle of the bands?'" 

I started explaining my plan to them in full detail. After I told them my brillant, and I do mean brillant idea they talked it over. before Luke spoke up. 

"The boys and I are in. We'll do it." 

{Sorry this is so short, but what do you think they'll do? Things are starting to fall in place. I can't wait. Please let me know what you think of the story so far. Thanks :)}