Addi

-Addi-
(Picture is Addi's outfit for the party)
I spent most of my day watching AHS. Don't judge me. I received a message from Luke around 4:45. The conversation was kept short because I had to start getting ready.
I hopped into the shower first to clean up a little. Grace and I had spent the night doing ridiculous make up styles and I was too lazy to wipe everything off. After getting out of the shower I let my hair air dry and put on a head band. I decided to turn on some music to help get pumped up. The Killers began to blast threw my stereo. My favorite song, Mr. Brightside, started playing! I couldn't help but dance and scream. This song is my absolute favorite. Every time I hear it, I always smile. I love every Killers song but I just decided to put Mr. Brightside on repeat. I don't care how bizarre I look, dancing in my underwear is fun. It's twenty minutes until eight and my hair and makeup is done so I finally get dressed. I put on the skull dress I got yesterday and put on a pair of black converse. I had just put on the second shoe, when the door bell rang. He was ten minutes early. I was so happy my mom had gone out with some friends so I didn't have to worry about her. My mom's hardly ever home on the weekends. I prance down the stairs.
"Mom, I'm going out to have sex and do drugs!" I screamed at no one. I quickly fixed my hair and opened the door.
"Hello." I softly smiled.
"Hi! You look really pretty." Luke complimented. I couldn't stop the blush that crept upon my cheeks.
"Thanks."
"You ready to go?"
"Yes." I followed him to his car and he opened the door for me.
"Thanks" I smiled getting in. As soon as I sat down, my stomach started growling. Shit. It was pretty loud. I haven't eaten all day because I wanted to be as lovely as I could for tonight. Luke got in the car and I'm pretty sure he heard my stomach.
"You okay?" He asked slightly worried. I nodded and he turned on the car radio. Dear Maria Count Me In by All Time Low started playing. Luke started tapping his thumbs on the steering wheel and began singing along. This made me feel less nervous. I began singing along and by the second verse we were both practically screaming. We continued to scream all the songs until we finally arrived at the party.