Luke

-Luke- 

After days of trying to talk to Addi, she finally showed up to school on Monday. I have been calling her nonstop, blowing up her phone with text messages and I even stopped by her house a few times. But she continues to ignore me. I'm a total mess. I'm losing sleep, I can't eat, I couldn't even manage to change my clothes this morning. I came into first hour late and when I saw her in her seat, my heart mealted. She looked fragile and pale and just so delicate. But so so beautiful. I have to talk to her. I just hope she'll finally talk to me. Classes went on and it was finally lunch time. I wandered the halls looking high and low for Addi. I was in the midst of looking for her, when I was shoved up against a wall. It was Candy. No No No. I needed to talk to Addi. The last person I wanted to see was Candy. 

"Candy! What the fuck? What the hell do you want?!" I shouted. I don't care if I was being rude. I needed to talk to Addi. 

"Heard you've been having trouble with your pathedic girlfriend. But it's okay, I'm here for you Luke. Don't you want to be with a real girl?" She squealed, running her arms up and down mine. 

"No Candy! I need to find Addi." I argued, trying to get away, but she was surprisingly strong. 

"Omg Luke, just let me show you how much fun being with a real girl is." Before I could say anything, she slammed her lips to mine, sticking her tounge in my mouth. I was so stuck in shook, it took me a moment to push her off. I shoved her off me and my eyes met Addi's, who was standing at the end of the hall. She looked like she was going to pass out.

"Addi!" I screamed. And the next thing I knew she fell to the floor. 

"Oh my God! Addi!" I shouted, running over to her. I scooped her into my arms. I started running through the halls towards the nurses office. As I was on my way to the nurse, I ran into Grace. 

"OMG! What the hell happened?" She shouted. 

"I don't know, I was looking for her, and then Candy came out of no where and kissed me, and when I pushed her away, I saw Addi fall to the floor." I cried out because I myself don't know what's going on. 

"Okay, let's just get her to the nurse." We conitnued to head to the nurses office. When the nurse saw us, she lead me to the back room, where I laid Addi out on a small bed. 

"Okay, when's the last time you saw her eat something?" Grace turned to me. 

"Thursday. We had breakfast together before school." I replied. Grace's face filled with worry and panic. 

"Thursday's the day, you got into that fight right?" I nodded. She mumbled a quick "Shit." Before turning to the nurse. "We have to call the hospital! She's dehydrated!"  The nurse nodded and went to call for an ambulance. 

"What? What do you mean 'she's dehydrated?" I asked in shock. I had no idea what was going on. 

"I'll explain everything, once we get her to a hospital." Grace said before pulling out her cell phone and left the room to make a call. What the actual fuck is going on? I ran over to Addi, who was sprawled out on the bed. I held her hand tightly. "It's going to be okay, babe." I bent down to kiss her forehead. 

"Okay here come the perimedics." The nurse shouted. Men came in to carry her out. The picked her up and took her to the ambulance. 

"We have to go to the hospital." I tugged on Grace's hand. We ran to the parking lot and got into my car. The ride to the hospital was a bit awkward. I was so worried about Addi. What the hell was happening? I need to get to her and make sure she's okay. I might of sped all the way to the hospital. But the minute I parked the car, I shot out of my seat and sprinted into the building. The lady at the front desk directed me to her room and I sped off like a rocket. 

"What's going on? Is she okay?" I asked the doctor coming out of her room. 

"Calm down sir. She's going to be fine. She just got dehydrated from lack of food. We gave her some medicine and she should be awake in a little bit, until then we ask for you to stay out here."  I nodded at his words and took a seat outside the room. Grace came jogging up a bit after and took the seat next to me. 

"Is she okay?" Grace asked. 

"I think so. They gave her some medicine. Can you explain to me what's going on?" She nodded and took a deep breath. 

"I really wanted her to tell you this but I guess I will. Addi has an eating disorder. She starves herself and then she throws up her food. Normally it's never this bad, but I don't know how long she's been starving herself this time. Normally she'll get really worked up and won't eat but it's never been more then a day." Grace sighed. Her words flooded my mind. An eating disorder? Starving? Throwing up? My mind was racing. I needed some air. I stood up from my seat and walked out of the hospital. I needed to think about this. I needed to let everything set in. 

{Omg what? I'm sorry this chapter was such shit. :/ It'll get better I promise. Please let me know what you think. The story is almost over btw.}