Addi

-Addi-

I woke up wrapped up in someone else's arms. At first I was confused to wake up in a unfamilar place, but then I remembered that Luke took me to a treehouse. I guess we must of fallen asleep. Because one minute we were rocking out to The Killers and the next thing I know, I'm wrapped in Luke's arms. Not that I'm complaining though, it was nice being cuddled. This was the first time I wasn't sleeping alone, and I liked it. Even though Luke probably has no idea we're cuddling right now and will probably end it once he wakes up. But I don't want to leave this state. I'll just wait until he moves and not do anything. Luke's arms were keeping me warm, they felt safe and securing. I wish I could lay here forever with him. It was so nice and relaxing. Luke wrapped his arms tighter around me and pulled me into his chest. 

"I know you're awake." He mumbled into my hair. I couldn't help but giggle at the feeling of his lips. 

"Maybe." I whispered. 

"Do you know what time it is?" Luke asked. 

"No idea, my phone's across the room." I tried getting up to go get it but he pulled me back into his chest. 

"No, don't leave me. I like cuddling."

"Yeah, but I need to see what time it is." 

"Okay, but come straight back to me." I nodded and he let me go. I looked around the room for my phone. When I found it, the time read 9:45pm. Shit, my mom locks the house door at 9:30, unless she knows I'm out. She never called me, so I bet she thinks I'm in my room. So I'm locked out of my house. 

"Come back to me." Luke called from the matress. 

"Luke it's 9:45pm and I can't go home, because I'm locked out of my house!" I cried. 

"What do you mean, you're locked out of your house?" 

"My mom lockes the house up at 9:30 and she thinks that I'm already inside. There's no way I'm spending all night in the woods. So where am I supposed to sleep tonight?" Luke was fully awake and he sat up onto the matress. 

"Relax, no big deal. We'll just go back to my house, and you can sleep there." I nodded and he got up and started collecting his things. 

"Okay, that's a lot better than sleeping here." I mumbled. We climbed down the tree house and went back to Luke's car. 

"I'm surprised Ashton didn't call you to see why you're car is parked out here." I giggled. 

"Nah, Ashton doesn't care. I didn't tell him I was coming to his house, so he should know I was just here for the treehouse." Luke laughed, starting the car. The ride to Luke's house was quiet, but a nice quiet. I still missed being wrapped in his arms though. About mid way though the ride, Luke's stomach started growling loudly. 

"Woah, I'm starving. Do you wanna get something to eat first?" Luke asked patting his stomach. Shit, I don't want to eat in front of Luke, I'll just look like a gross pig. God, he'd be so disgusted. I shook my head no. I haven't eaten all day, and I know I was secretly hungry, but I can't eat in front of other people, unless it's Grace or my mom. I still had don't eat written on my forearm form earlier today. I tugged on the sleeve of my sweater at the thought. 

"Are you sure? I don't mind buying you something." Luke offered. Ugh, he was so cute. Why can't I be normal and eat like a regular person? "Because you're fat and deserve to starve." The voice in my head snapped. And once again that voice was right. I was fat and I did deserve to starve. So I shook my head again. 

"No thanks, I'm not hungry." 

"Okay, well I'm still gonna stop and get something, just let me know if you change your mind." 

"I will." And once agian we were sitting in comfortable silence. Which I'm fine with, considering I'm too busy hating everything about myself to really talk. God I'm so fat. I can skip meals for two days straight and still be fat. Why is Luke even talking to me? I'm so disgusting. I'm such a loser. I deserve to starve, and now I will be continuing my fast for two days instead of just one. I ate yesterday, so now I can't eat until midnight tomorrow. After Luke got something to eat, which was a nasty burger from Mc Donalds, we headed over to his house. His house was a lot nicer in real life than what I had just imagined. We quietly walked through the house and upstairs to Luke's bedroom. When we finally got there, I just realized I didn't have anything to sleep in or clothes to wear to school tomorrow. My face totally fell as I smacked myself in the head. 

"What's wrong?" Luke asked me.

"Oh, I just remembered I don't have extra clothes." I muttered. 

"Oh, well then you can wear some of mine, I don't mind." Luke turned around, looking through some draws before pulling out a black t-shirt. "Uh, I don't have any pants that will fit." He mumbled. 

"Okay, this will have to do. Where's your bathroom?" He showed me where his bathroom was and left me to change clothes. I pealed off my sweater and slipped out of my jeans, then put on his shirt. It went down to my knees so I didn't care that was just wearing my underwear. I remembered that I still had don't eat writen on my arm so I decided to scrub that off. When I was fully done in the bathroom, I gethered up my clothes and headed back to Luke's room.