Luke

-Luke- 

We were in the middle of getting set up, when the girl who's house the party was at came up to me. She just checked in and asked about the songs we'd play. I had to keep the conversation short and finish setting up. When we were all ready I stood at the front of the room and looked around to see if I could spot Addi. But I couldn't see her, I was hoping that she'd want to stand in front to see us up close. But when I looked at the people standing in the front row the first person I saw was Candy. There's no way Addi would want to be anywhere near Candy, so I figured that she'd probably just be hanging out in the back somewhere. I really hope she likes us and we don't mess up to badly. Michael snapped me out of my thoughts when he stepped up to the mic to introduce us. 

"Uh hey! We're 5 Seconds of Summer and this is a song called Try Hard." Ashton counted us off and we began to play. We played a total of eight songs and during the set I continued to look around for Addi. Still coulnd't find her. But it was kinda hard to look for her when Candy was down in front completely wasted and stupid. She kept screaming and cheering for us. Everyone else seemed to enjoy our music pretty well. The whole room was filled with energy and excitement. We finished our set and packed up our stuff. I said good bye to the boys and was searching the room for a particular auburn haired girl. It was only 11 so there was still a great deal of people here. Normally people don't start leaving until at least one. I was about to check out side when someone tapped me on the shoulder. 

"Ah there you are." I spun around except the person wasn't Addi. It was freakin Candy. 

"Yessss Lukeee here I ammm!" She slurred. She was hammered and she was still bugging me. I thought she'd be too busy fucking some chump to bother me. That's what she normally does at parties anyways. 

"Uh yeah, hi Candy." I said awkwardly. 

"Omg Luke! You were sooooo amazing!!!" 

"Uh thanks." 

"So do you like," She moved a bit closer and put her hand on my chest. "So do you like wanna maybe go some where a bit more private." She whispered the last part in my ear and I felt extremely uncomfortable. 

"Uh, I actually came here with Addi so I should probably go find her." I took a step back. But Candy only followed suite.

"Oh her? Yea she ran out of here a while ago. I don't know why. It's a real shame I thought she'd at least stay for your set."  I was really bummed out when I heard this. At first I didn't believe it. 

"Where'd she go Candy?" I asked. 

"Sheee left. Just walked right out. But that's okay. You have meeee." I didn't think it was even possible but Candy was even more annoying drunk. I just turned around and walked away. There was no way Addi would just leave like that. But I looked around everywhere for her but I couldn't find her. After an hour of searching I just gave up. I guess she really did leave. I was a bit heartbroken, I really wanted her to see me play. And at least she could of said goodbye. But instead she left. Just like that. She didn't even text me about it. I decided to send her a message.

L: Hey, where'd you go?

I never got a reply though.

That night I couldn't get much sleep. I kept thinking about Addi and how she had just left the party for no reason.

{hey guys please tell me what you think of my story so far. Thanks :)}