Addi

-Addi- 

The party with Luke was going awesome. He's really funny and I love hangimg out with him. At first I was really nervous but as we started dancing and drinking I felt a little more relaxed. I completely embarrassed myself while we were dancing. I couldn't help myself, they played The Killers. I was totally spazzing out I felt like a complete idiot but Luke went along with it. And now I can't wait until the boys play. I know they'll be amazing despite how Luke said they sucked. It was a little awkward waiting while they set up. I've never been to a party before and didn't really know anyone. I dicided to just walk arounf and check everything out. Sweaty bodies grinded on each other on the dance floor, and people were drinking in the kitchen. I got to the front of the house and saw a really pretty girl from school talking to some popular hot guy. Jealousy hit me like a bus. She was so pretty and skinny. She looks so lovely and she can just talk to any boy she wants. And all the boys love her because she's just perfect. And I have nothing agaisnt the girl. I barely know her. I just feel so bad because she's so lovely and there are so many lovely girls. I'm just not one of them. I'm not lovely, I'm not skinny, and definately not perfect. I continued to look around when I spotted Candy making out with some dude in the corner. I shook my head and turned around. There was no way in hell that I wanted to run into that slut. She drives me crazy. She hooks up with any guy she can get her hands on. I don't know she just bothers me and I'd rather not run into her. So I went back into the kitchen to get another drink. And while I was fetching myself another drink, guess who comes snaking her way right up next to me. If you guessed Candy, then you've got it. Even the loud music pounding her voice blared out above everything. 

"Oh My God! I'm soooooo wasted. Haha! This party rocks!" She blurted out to no one in particular. I just took a sip of my drink and tried to make an exit but she cut me off.

"Hey! I know you. You're in my math class. You sit right next to Luke."  She started talking to me. I just nodded and kept quiet. But she kept talking to me anyway. 

"Oh I just loooovvvee Luke. He's soooo hot! You're soo lucky you get to sit next to him. What's your name again?" She asked. 

"Addi" I mumbled. I really didn't feel like talking to her. She was really drunk and was really starting to bother me.

"Addi. Well I know you like Luke. I mean who doesn't he's sooo hot and perfect. But he likes me! Because alllllll the boys like me. I'm soooo pretty and popular. And you're just some loser who he feels sorry for. So if I were you I'd stop trying now." She smirked. Her words stung me like a burn. She was right. Luke probably does just feel sorry for me. I'm such a loser. I'm such a fat ugly loser. But I refused to let this bitch see me hurt. So I put on my best poker face, excused myself and left the kitchen. I tossed my drink away and started making my way out of the house. On my way out, I caught Luke talking to some girl. She was really pretty. She was really skinny. And I know they were just talking but from what Candy had said just moments ago and seeing Luke talk to some perfect girl, my heart just broke. It was true everything she said was true. I couldn't stop the tears forming in my eyes. I decided to just leave and go home. I felt awful and I just wanted to cry by myself. I ran all the way home crying. Taking off the dress and wiping all my smeared make up off, I crawled into bed and cried myself to sleep.