Luke

-Luke- 

Monday morining blow. I still hadn't talked to Addi, since the party. And it was really bumming me out. I still couldn't wrap my head around what happened. How could Addi just leave like that. No good bye, no text nothing. She just left. I should be pissed right? But I'm not. Instead I'm sad. Driving home from the party just made me feel so lonely. I felt a little emty inside. 

"Aye Luke why so down?" Ashton snapped me out of my thoughts. 

"Still haven't heard from Addi, huh?" Michael questioned. I just shook my head.

"Nope. I don't get it. We were having so much fun together and then she just runs off. Did I do something wrong? Did something happen? I don't understand." 

"I don't think you did anything wrong, she probably had to leave early or something." Ashton comforted me. 

"Yeah okay. Well I should probably get to class." I waved off and headed to first hour. Classes dragged on and everything was just boring. Even lunch was uneventful. Right when Calum and I walked into math Candy's loud mouth rang out. 

"Luke! Hey!" She squealed.

"Hi Candy." I mumbled. 

"Did I tell you how amazing you were at the party?" 

"Yes." 

"Well I'll tell you again! You were A maze Ing!" 

"Uh thanks." As Candy was talking to me, I kept clancing at the door waiting for Addi to come in. She should be here. She wasn't here in first hour but I figured she was just running late. But she never showed up. I sat and waited, while my teacher taught, and Candy kept clancing back at me, she never showed up. Maybe she was sick? And that's why she left the party because she was really sick. After class I ran out the door before Candy could drag me along to walk her to class. As I was walking down the hall I spotted Addi's best friend. I think her name was Grace. 

"Uh hey Grace." I called out. She turned around as I caught up to her.

"Hey Luke." 

"You're friends with Addi right?" 

"Yea, she hasn't been feeling the best lately." 

"Oh really?" 

"Yeah, she's had a rough few days. I know she's real sorry about running out on you at the party, but she just gets really overwhelmed around so many people. It's hard for her to deal with everything, you know? She's just not comfortable around people." 

"Yea, I understand." I nodded. "Thank you." 

"I can tell she really likes you." 

"She does?" I questioned. Grace nodded. 

"Now I've got to go." She waved good bye and skipped off.

I still didn't know how I felt about what happened with Addi. She left because she was overwhelmed? Well that makes me feel better than her leaving because I screwed up. Hopefully she'll be back in school tomorrow.

{Please tell me what you think of my story so far. Thanks!}