Addi

-Addi- 

What the hell just happened? Am I dreaming? I must be, because guys don't ask me to go to parties everyday. Actually no guy has asked me out. Ever. I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Ouch. Nope, not dreaming. But I still can't believe Luke asked me out. Did he really like me or does he just not want to go with Candy? Or worse, does he just feel sorry for me? I started to get really worked up with anxiety. Guys don't ask me out. Guys barley even talk to me. What the hell is going on?? I was pulled out of my thoughts, when two familar arms wrapped around me. Grace. 

"Okay on the count of three I'm going to let go and you're going to tell me what's wrong." She spoke softly. I nodded. 

"One, two, three." She let go and took a deep breath in and out. I told her what had just happened with Luke. Including the part where I thought he was just doing it because he felt sorry for me. 

"Omg! That's awesome! He does not feel sorry for you. Believe it or not, he's actually into you. I saw the way he was looking at you at lunch. He likes you!" Grace squealed. 

"Really? Are you sure?" I asked still unsure.

"Yes really!" 

"Okay." I finally managed to calm down. 

"You're going on your first date! This is awesome!" 

"Omg! I have nothing to wear!" I blurted out. It was true, nothing in my wardrobe was party material. 

"Okay. Then let's go shopping! After school I'm taking you to go get party clothes!" 

"Okay. sounds good." I was thankful I had Grace as a best friend. She knows how to dress well. Unlike me, I just wear band t-shirts all the time with skinny jeans. Not the most atractive thing. 

After school, just as promised, Grace took me to the mall. She pulled me into a store the moment we got there. They had a lot of nice clothes but I have no idea what to get.

"Ooh what about this?" Grace held out a pink flowery dress. I gringed. I wasn't a big fan of pink or floral. She put it back and kept looking. She kept suggesting girly dresses like that and I turned all of them down. 

"Well what color dress do you want?" She asked. 

"Black." I answered quickly. 

"You always wear black." She protested.

"I like black." 

"Fine, I think I saw a few in the back." I followed her to the back of the store. I looked around at all the dressed when I saw one that interested me. It was black, but not just black it had skulls on it. I loved skull print. I went over to the choices looking for my size. Yes! They have my size.  I ran to the dressing room to try it on. Yes! It fits perfectly. I love it.

"Grace I found the dress!" I screamed. 

"Well then let me see girl!" I stepped out of the dressing room. She jumped and squealed.

"Yes that's perfect! Ah Luke will love it!" I was so happy I found an awesome dress! I was at the counter getting ready to pay, when my phone went off.

I can't wait to see you tomorrow night! :) -Luke 

I smiled wide at the message and texted back.

A: Yea I'm excited to see you're band preform!

L: Well I'm just excited to see you! :)

A: Awe thanks

L: Anytime love.

I went to bed with a smile on my face. Today had been amazing! And I can't wait for the party.