Luke

-Luke- 

The first day of school had arrived. I entered the old school building and went to the commons were I knew my buds would be waiting. Ashton and Michael were already there, I guess Calum was running late as always. We said our hellos and it didn't take Calum too long to show up. We started going over our schedules. Turns out we all have music together and Cal's in my math class. The sound of the first bell went off ringing through the halls and we decided to meet up for lunch later. I made my way to my first hour, which was sadly English. I'm shit at English. I'm way better at math and science. But then again my mom is a math teacher, so that helps. I found my class and walked in. There wassn't many seats left but I spotted an open one at the back. There was an open seat by a girl I think I'd seen around before. Her auburn hair was hiding her face so I can't be sure. I cleared my throat and spoke up. 

"Is anyone sitting here?" I asked. She looked up at me with the most beautiful green eyes I'd ever seen. She was really pretty. She motioned for me to sit down so I did. 

"I'm Luke." I smiled at her. 

"Addi" Her voice was quiet and soft. I wanted to ask her how she was doing and start a conversation but the teacher began teaching. He went over the basics about classroom rules and crap. I don't know I wasn't paying much attention. Midway through the class, out the corner of my eye I saw Addi shift in her seat. She looked uncomfortable. She pulled out a pen and began writing things on her arm. I couldn't get a good veiw of what it was, but I was very curious. Before I could ask about it, she pulled up her sleeve and crossed her arms. The class went on and I kept stealing glances at Addi from the corner of my eye. I barely know her, but I could tell that there was something about her. When class finally ended, she packed up her stuff and scurried off before I could even say good bye. I guess I would have to try talking to her again tomorrow.