Addi

-Addi-
For the third time I woke up wrapped in Luke's arms. I felt warm. I felt safe. Luke and I had decided to skip school due to waking up late. we finally got out if bed around noonish. I kept on his shirt and pulled on my jeans from yesterday. Luke changed into a black nirvana tee and ripped black skinny jeans. He looked hot. Very hot. I couldn't help but stare. He pulled on a grey beanie and brought me out of my stares.
"So what do you want to do?" Luke asked. I shrugged not really knowing what I wanted to do.
"I don't know, something fun."
"Okay. How about we go on an adventure?" Luke smirked at me.
"What kind of adventure?" I was curious, not knowing what Luke had in mind.
"It's a surprise." He winked. I put on a pouty face.
"But I don't like surprises."
"I don't care, you'll like this one."
"Yea yea okay."
"Now come on, let's go."
I followed Luke out to his car and we got buckled in and took off. Luke turned on the stereo and we sung along to All Time Low. We both sounded like shit and were terrible singers but we didn't care, we sang along anyway. The first place Luke took me was to a small diner. I didn't even realize until we walked in. Anxiety hit me like a brick. What do I do? I haven't eaten in two days and I didn't eat the last time Luke took me some place to eat. And to make things worse my stomach was eating itself alive. I couldn't take it, I need to eat something. We walked in and grabbed a table. I sat down in a both sitting across from Luke. The hostess gave us the menus and I looked over everything, looking for my best option. I needed something small but big enough to quiet my stomach. And I needed something that didn't make me look like a pig when I ate it. I decided my best choice would be the fruit salad. Healthy, small and I could eat it easy with a fork.
"What are you thinking about getting?" Luke questioned.
"I think I want the fruit salad." I smiled. I didn't want to eat anything, but I know I probably should. I decided not to worry about it.
"Sounds good, I'm thinking about chocolate pancakes. Yum." Luke licked his lips. The waitress stopped by to take our orders. We made small talk as we waited for our food, which didn't take long. When our food arrived, we shut our mouths and I took small bites of my fruit. I was a lot hungrier than I thought. But I couldn't let my hunger take full control. I took a few sips of water and pushed my fruit around.
"How's the fruit?" Luke piped up.
"Really good." I smiled.
"Really? It doesn't really seem like you like it all that much, you can get something else if you want."
"No, no. It's really good, I'm just not that hungry." I gave a small smile.
"Okay good, it looks good."
"Do you want some?" I asked.
"Yea okay." I slid the plate over to Luke and he picked a few pieces off my plate.
"That is good. Would you like some chocolate pancakes?" In all honesty I was craving those pancakes. I nodded without fully thinking. He cut up a piece. "Open wide." He smiled. I opened my mouth and he leaned forward putting the food in my mouth. The minute those pancakes were in my mouth I died. They were so amazing.
"That's really good." I nodded.
"I know right. Do you want some more?" I was dying for some more but I knew I couldn't pancakes are really bad for you. I shook my head.
"Oh no thanks." We both continued on with our food like too awkward penguins. Normally I would feel fine and comfortable with hanging out with Luke, it's just the fact that food's involved. I liked spending time with Luke, I just wish we didn't have to be eating. But it didn't take long for us to finish our meals. The waitress came back with the check and Luke paid. We stood up, heading out the diner, Luke locked his fingers in with mine.
"Where are we going next?" I asked as we were seated in the car.
"It's a surprise."

{sorry this chapter is such shit but please let me know what us think of the story so far}