Luke

-Luke-
Tonight was the night of the party. I'll be taking Addi as my date. And I still can't believe she actually said yes. And I'll be playing a small gig at the party. I really hope Addi likes the band. I really want to impress her. Oh god, I'm gonna screw up. I just know it. This isn't the first show we've played but it's the first one where I've actually wanted to impress a certain someone.
The boys and I set up and got ready to practice. We played through the set and I kept messing up. This is not good.
"Luke." Michael yelled catching my attention.
"Huh?" I snapped out of my thoughts.
"You okay mate? You seem distracted." Ashton chimed in.
"Oh uh, yeah I'm just thinking a lot." I said.
"Let me guess Addi." Calum mocked.
"Noooo." I'm a shit liar.
"Luke loves Addi!!" Micheal screamed.
"I do not! I just really want to impress her." I tried to protest. but they wouldn't buy it. They all started shouting and making fun of me. Boy do I love my friends. (note the sarcasm) We had about about another hour of practicing then we got out the video games. It was nice to relax for a little while and not worry about tonight. It was getting a little boring just playing video games so I decided to text Addi.
L: Hey :)
It didn't take long for her to reply.
A: Hi!
L: whatcha doin??
A: Just finished watching AHS, what about you??
L: playing video games. What's AHS??
A: American Horror Storry :p
L: Oh right! I still need to watch it with ya. Lol
A: yea, you're missin out. I gotta go get ready I'll see ya at 8, right?"
L: Right! Can't wait! :)
I really couldn't wait to see her. I was do excited. I looked at the clock, it was only 5. Damn I still had three hours.