Luke

-Luke-

Addi came back into my room wearing shirt and looked absolutely adorable. I couldn't take my eyes off her. But she snapped me out of my thoughts, with that soft little voice of hers. 

"Thanks for the shirt Luke." I nodded. 

"Yeah no problem. Do you maybe wanna watch a movie or something? It'll probably be a while before I'll fall alseep." I laguhed awkwardly. She nodded and she sat down on my bed, facing the tv. 

"What do you wanna watch?" I asked. 

"Oh I don't mind. You pick." She mumbled shyly. Seriously she was so cute. Her hair was a bit messy probably from sleeping with me in the treehouse, but I liked her messy hair. Her make up was a bit smuged under her eyes. Her face was very pale and she looked fragile, but she still looked beautiful to me. I looked over all my movies I owned, searching for one I thought she'd like. My eyes fell apon Frozen and I thought that was good enough. Yes, I own Frozen, don't judge me, it's a good film. I slipped the movie into the dvd player and hooked up the tv. When everything was hooked up, I joined Addi on the bed and curled up next to her. She adjusted herself so she was leaning into my chest. I slugged my arm around her and brought her in closer to me. I always loved cuddling with her, she brought me comfort. She squirmed a bit settling in as the movie began playing. 

"Frozen? Really?" She giggled right away.

"Yes, do you have a problem with that?" I asked, looking down at her. She shook her head and smiled playfully. 

"No not at all. I love Frozen. I just never would of guessed the so cool punk rocker Luke Hemmings would wanna watch a Disney movie." 

"You think I'm so cool?" I smirked. 

"You're a so cool silly goose." She giggled back. I playfully pouted at her. 

"I'm not a silly goose." 

"Yes you are." 

"Well you're a dippy penguin." 

"Haha okay, sounds good. Now shut up I wanna watch the movie." She laughed at me. I shut my mouth and we watched the awesome movie playing in front of us. We didn't even get to half of the movie and Addi was already asleep. She looked so adorable, dozed off in my arms. I rest my head agaist hers and closed my eyes. Before I knew it, I was out before you could say 'Let it go'. 

For the second time, I woke up with Addi asleep in my arms. And once again, that was the best sleep I've ever had. Even sleeping with her in a freaking treehouse was better than ever sleeping in my bed. With besides from now, which beats the treehouse. Maybe it was the way her body melted into mine, or having someone to cuddle with. She was still alseep, when I opened my eyes. I softly kissed her forehead. I started to think about Addi's and I's relationship. What were we? We we'ren't really dating. I mean I'm going to take her out on a real date. I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend, even though I really want to. I just don't want to freak her out. We're friends and have only known eachother for a little while. But I just want to cuddle her and kiss her and call her mine. We were cuddling now, but it's not the same. It's one thing to sleep with a friend but it's a lot more speical sleeping with your girlfriend. And by sleep I literally mean sleep. I'm definately not expecting sex anytime soon, and I'm okay with that. I'm willing to wait for as long as she'd like, I just want to call her mine. She stirred a bit and after I planted another kiss on her forehead. She opened her beautiful eyes and looked into mine. 

"Hello." Her voice was so soft it sounded more like a whisper and it was adorable. 

"Good morning babe." I whispered back.  "How'd you sleep." 

"Wonderfully. You?" 

"Better than ever." I addmitted because it was true. That was the best sleep I'd ever gotten in my life.

"What time is it?" She asked rubbing her eyes. I turned my head to look at the clock hanging on my wall. "A little after ten." Shit we were hella late for school. Addi relized this too and shot up from the bed but didn't get up.

"Oh no! We're late for school." 

"But I don't want to go." I wined. 

"Then lets skip." She shurgged and lied down next to me again. I was a bit surprised. I thought she would of dragged me out of bed and take me to school. 

"Really?" I questioned. She nodded.

"Yeah, I don't really feel like going either, plus it'll be nice to get rid of Candy for a day." I completely forgot about Candy. Candy made Addi cry yesterday, so I took her to the treehouse, where we fell asleep, woke up, came back to my place and fell alseep again. Candy was a bitch to Addi and I was sure a hell gonna tell her off later, but if Addi hadn't been crying, I probably wouldn't of woken up next to her. So thanks Candy? She's still a bitch. I nodded again.

"Okay, let's skip and have the day to ourselves." 

"But first, I'm gonna go back to sleep." She mumbled and settled herself into my chest. My hands found their way to her hair, and I wrapped it around my fingers. As she fell back to sleep into my chest, I just sat there watching her beautiful face, playing her her soft hair. Is this weird? I don't care, she's too beautiful for me to look away.

{Please let me know what you think of the story so far, thanks :)}