Luke

-Luke- 

The minute she opened the door I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was so beautiful. I don't think I've ever seen her in a dress before. It looks nice on her. I laughed to myself at how she was all dressed up but still wearing converse. We got to the party and like always there were kids out on the front lawn smoking and drinking. I took a hold of her hand which shocked her at first but she held my hand lightly. Her hand was soft and harm. It gave me a warm feeling in my stomach. She followed me inside the big house and we shimmed our way through the sea of people. I saw Ash and Mike so I took her over to meet them. 

"Yo Luke!" Ashton called. He had a red cup in his hand so he was most likely a little bit drunk. 

"Hey, guys." I greeted them. I motioned to Addi, "This is Addi. Addi that's Micheal and Ashton." I pointed to the boys. She said a quiet hello to them and they offered us some drinks. I was kinda surprised that she said yes. Michael gave each one of us a drink. After a few minutes of drinking and chatting with the boys I turned to her. 

"You wanna dance a little bit?" I asked her.

"Don't you have to perfrom? I thought your band was playing." She questioned.

"Yea, but we don't play for another hour so we've got a little time." I smiled. She giggled and pulled me to the dance floor. 

"I'm warning you now, I'm a shit dancer." She blushed, covering her face with her hands. She's cute when she's shy. Hell she's always cute. 

"Don't worry so am I!" I smiled back. We started dancing and boy we weren't kidding when we said we were bad. But it's okay because I could tell she was having fun and so was I. I know I've only knowen her for a few days, but I love hanging out with her. She's so cool and fun to be with. Her eyes lit up with excitement when an old Killers song started to play. 

"I LOVE THIS SONG!" She yelled out. She began headbanging and pumping her fists like crazy. This was proabably the cutest yet funniest thing I've seen. She nearly punched a few people in the face. I just laughed and tried to keep up. When the song was over, I pulled her through the crowed to find a spot of our own. 

"What was that all about? You were amazing." I laughed. She blushed and started giggling with me. 

"I just really love that song." She giggled. 

"I can tell." 

"The Killers are life!" 

"Wait till you see my band. Just kidding we're awful." 

"No no, I'm sure that can't be true. I bet you guys are awesome." 

"No we suck." I laughed. I don't actually think that we suck, we're alright. I just hope she doesn't think we suck. I want to make a good impresson on her. Calum interuppted our little debate about my band sucking to tell me that we need to get ready. 

"So I've gotta go help set up, and get ready to play and you can just see how sucky we are." I nodded. 

"You mean how awesome you're going to be." She argued. 

"Yea, whatever. You good just hanging out?" I asked. She nodded yes and took another sip of her drink. 

"Okay, I'll catch up with you when I'm done playing." I smiled and heaed over to my mates. As we were getting set up I prayed that we would play real well and that Addi will like us.