Addi

-Addi-
I followed Luke into math class. I still can't believe I stood up to Candy like that. I honestly don't know what came over me. She was just really pissing me off, I just snapped. I'm glad Luke was there to help calm me down. But I really don't want to want to go to math. If Candy says anything, I'm going to scream. I'm not kidding, I will scream in her face.
Luke lead me into the math room, and we took our seats behind Calum. Candy wasn't there and I was praying to god that she didn't show up. Maybe she's ditching and maybe I could get away from her for the rest of the day. But no, she showed up in the middle of class, her hair was messy and her clothes were sloppy. She looked like she's just fucked a guy, and knowing her, I wouldn't be surprised. She didn't say anything though, just sat down in the seat in front of me next to Calum. "Please don't turn around, please don't turn around." I prayed to myself. Luke must of noticed how tense I was because he held my hand to comfort me. I felt better holding Luke's hand. I felt more confident, I don't know what it is, maybe the feeling of comfort and knowing he's there for me. I really liked Luke, but sometimes I feel like I don't deserve him. He should be with someone else. Someone prettier, someone smarter, someone skinnier, some on more lovely, someone who's not a complete loser. I don't know why he chose me. Someone as hot and amazing as Luke could get any girl at this school, why did he pick me? It just doesn't make sense to me.
Math class flew by and there weren't any problems from Candy and Luke continued holding my hand every time he could. We walked out of class and Grace was waiting for me by the door.
"Hey guys. Addi, I wanna talk to you." She nodded to me. Luke kissed my cheek goodbye and walked off. I was a bit nervous, normally when Grace wanted to talk to me it wasn't really good.
"Yes?" I mumbled quietly, it sounded more like a whisper.
"So I'm very happy for you and Luke, it's awesome that you have a boyfriend and he seems to really care about you." Grace started off. So far what she said was nice and positive, but I knew better. I was waiting for the flaw. I was waiting for the but.
"But..." Grace began, and there it is.
"But, I think you should tell him about your ED." Her words flew through me, stinging a bit. No. No. I can't tell Luke. We've only been dating for a little bit. I couldn't help but freak out.
"What? No! I can't. I can't tell him."
"Addi, he should know. It's not fair, if you don't tell him." Grace said sternly, crossing her arms.
"But he'll leave me. He'll think I'm a freak. I can't tell him. He won't understand." At this point I was completely freaking out. My breathing was all off and I was beginning to feel dizzy. My eyes started getting watery. Grace pulled my into a hug, calming me down.
"It's okay hun, calm Nothing wrong with that down. You're not a freak and Luke's not gonna think that. He's an understanding guy, just talk to him."
"He's gonna think I'm a pathetic freak." I sobbed. At this point, I was full on crying.
"No, he won't."
"I just can't tell him."
"Okay fine, but he's gonna find out sometime. I just think it's better to turn him down easy now." We parted from the hug and I couldn't look her in the eye. "I'm just trying to help you hun. But if you're not going to tell him, then I'm not gonna say anything else." I nodded at her words and she walked off. Wiping my blurry eyes, I headed to my next class, which I was now late for.
Luke was waiting for me outside my class. I really didn't want him seeing me like this.
"Addi, what's wrong?" Luke knew right away that something was wrong.
"Oh nothing, I just poked myself with eye liner." Boy I'm a shit liar.
"Oh, so what did Grace want?" Luke asked.
"Oh she just wanted to talk about this guy she's into." I lied again.
"Okay cool."
"Yea, and now I gotta get to class so I'll see ya later." I rambled quickly. I said goodbye to Luke and was in my class before he could ask me anymore questions.