Addi

-Addi- 

My mind was racing around with wonderous thoghts and feelings. I can't believe Luke just asked me to be his girlfriend. Obviously I said yes. I had a boyfriend. A wonderful, amazing, really hot boyfriend. And for one day, I decided not to worry about myself. I'd have plenty of time to hate myself when I was alone, but right now I just want to focus on Luke. We were walking hand in hand while walking through the forest. We had spent who knows how long just walking around and goofing off. It was nice not worrying about anything. Not dealing with school, Candy, food, it was just me and Luke and it was awesome.       At around three, Luke kissed me goodbye and took me home. I watched a few AHS episodes and fell alseep on the couch. 

I woke up the next morning and went through my regular morning routine. I knew that I'd actually have to go to school today. I really didn't want to but I've ditched most of the week and I'll get to see Luke. Plus Grace will kill me if I don't tell her everything that's going on. I still couldn't believe it myself. I went through my morning and before I knew it I was at school. I slumped down into my seat and waited for Grace. It didn't take long for her blonde hair to come bobbing in.                                                             "Oh my dear, you have to catch me up!" She squeled in excitement. Before I could say anything, Luke walked in. Walking over to me planted a light kiss on the cheek. "Good morning beautiful." He smiled. I smiled  up at him. "Good morning." He planted another kiss on my lips. "I'll see ya later." He headed back to his seat and Grace tugged on my sleeve sweater. "Oh boy do you have to catch me up."            

"Well I may have a boyfriend." I whispered as class began to start. She squealed in even more excitement. "Omigod! That's awesome! I'm so happy for you." We continued to talk about everything that's happened with Luke and I. We got in trouble a few times for continously talking but we didn't care. The day went on and it was soon lunch time. Before I could find Grace and sit with her, Luke was by my side holding my hand. His kissed my cheek. "Hey, you wanna come sit with us?" I nodded and followed him to his friends. 

"Hey guys, you know Addi." Luke greeted his friends. They said their hellos as we sat down. 

"So Luke, I know you've got a new girlfriend and everything, but we still have a battle of the bands to get ready for and we're gonna need our lead singer." Ashton said. 

"Oh you guys are going to be playing a batte of the bands?" I asked. 

"Yea, in two weeks. You better be there." Luke smiled at me. 

"Well of corse." Even though I ran out the first time Luke's band played, I knew I'd have to go to this gig. I'll just make sure Grace comes with me. I've been to a few battle of the bands before, they're a lot of fun. And it's more of a concert setting rather than a party. People would be fist pumping not grinding and having sex in the middle of the room. I've always loved concerts and the fact that it would be Luke playing made me even more exciting. 

"What song are we playing again?" Calum asked. 

"We've been over this, we're playing Try Hard." Michael groaned. 

"Sorry I forgot." Cal grumbled. 

"You always forget." Michael scoffed. 

"At least I don't lose my pass port."  Calum shot back, crossing his arms. 

"You lost your pass port?" I pipped up curious. 

"Yea, the boys and I planned this vacation over seas and the day of the trip Michael lost his pass port, so we had to leave without him and met up with him a few days later." Calum chuckled telling me the story. I laughed along at the thought of them going all the way to the airport and Michael not being able to get through security. 

"Wasn't that the same trip Ashton had that banana costume?" Luke asked chuckling. 

"Oh yeah! Ashton spent the whole vacation in a banana suite." Calum laughed along. They continued to laugh and tell more stories of their funny adventures. Things were going great until Candy's fake boobs came walking up. 

{Hey, sorry this chapter is shit but please let me know whatcha think :) thanks}