Luke

-Luke- 

Addi didn't eat much while we were at the diner. And she didn't eat anything yesterday. She said she wasn't very hungry but she should still eat something. I tried getting her to eat some of my breakfast but she only took a bite and barely finished half her fruit. But it's probably no big deal though. And now we were pulling out of the parking lot and on our way to the next thing I had planned. I wanted to take her to another fun place the boys and I would hang out at. She was still wearing my t shirt and I loved the way it looked on her. I swear this girl looks good in anything.  

"You look really pretty by the way." I turned to her. She blushed a bright red color and tucked some hair behind her ear.  

"Uh, not really, but thanks." 

"I'm serious you're beautiful." 

"No I'm not." She looked down at her lap and fiddled with her fingers. 

"Look at me." I glanced back from the the road to her. "Addi look at me." She lifted her head to look me in the eye. I couldn't believe that this girl didn't know how beautiful she was. 

"You are so beautiful and don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. I mean it 100%"  She blushed even harder. 

"Thanks Luke." She mumbled softly. 

"Anytime babe." It slightly broke my heart that she truly had no idea how amazingly beautiful she was. And there wasn't anything I wanted to do more than show her just how gorgeous she was. If this afternoon goes really well then today's the day I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend. 

"Luke can I ask you a question?" Addi pipped up. 

"Yea anything." 

"Why do you say that I'm beautiful?" She mumbled queitly. 

"Because it's true, everything about you is beautiful. And I can't believe that you don't see that. You're so gorgeous. Everytime you smile my heart melts a little more." 

"Thank you. I don't know what to say." Addi mumbled. 

"You don't have to say anything, just stop saying that you aren't." 

"But." She started but I cut her off. 

"No Addi, I don't want you saying that. I'm serious stop telling yourself you're not beautiful because damn you are." She looked down at her lap again and fiddled with her fingers once more. I turned on the car radio and hummed along. Addi stayed quiet most of the ride. I didn't really know what to say. 

Ten minutes of soft music coming from the car radio and we were finally there. Well kind of this was as far as we could go with the car. We'd have to walk the rest of the way. 

"Where are we?" Addi asked unbuckling her seatbelt. 

"You'll see. Stay here for a sec" I winked at her, climbing out of the car. I ran over to her side to open the door for her. 

"Oh thanks." She mumbled getting out of the car. I reached for her hand and interwinded our fingers. She started swinging our arms back and forth. I chuckled at her for being so cute. 

"So I'm guessing you're still not going to tell me where we're going." She questioned. 

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'. "Don't worry we'll get there soon enough and you will love it." 

"And what if I don't?" She raised an eyebrow and stuck her tounge out at me. 

"You will. Ya silly goose." I stuck my tounge right back out at her. 

"I'm not a silly goose, you're a silly goose." 

"Haha okay, I'm a silly goose." 

We walked through some trees following a trail. After a little bit more of walking we reached a small creek that ran through the trail. 

"Here we are. The boys and I used to play in this creek all the time, I thought maybe you'd want to I don't know. " I chuckled awkwardly. 

"Oh this is really cool, I love playing in creeks." Addi smiled and began to take off her shoes. I did the same and rolled up my jeans a little. Except they only got to my ankles.  Addi was already walking in the creek when I stepped in. The water was cold but nice. She kicked some water my way, splashing my ankles. "Hey." I shouted splashing her with water. We continued playing the water splashing eachother. I chased her up the creek as she squealed, running away. "Get back here!" I called after her."                                                                                                                                               "Nooooo." She whined. I ran a bit faster catching up to her. I wrapped my arms around her, lifting her off the ground. She waved her arms back and forth. "Luuukkkeee, put me down you silly goose!"          "Never! You are mine!" I called back. She wiggled and squirmed in my grasp. She was so busy squirming that I lost balance and we went tumbling down. Addi landed on my chest as I fell onto my back. We both shot out into a fit of giggles. Laughing like mad, I tucked some hair behind her ear.        "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked once we had caught our breath. She looked a bit surprised at my question, but then she nodded. "Yes, I would love to be your girl friend!" A wide smile spread across my face as I leaned up to kiss her. I couldn't believe she actually said yes. I actually got the privlege to call this wonderful girl my girlfriend. "You are beautiful." I smiled pulling back from her lips. "Thanks Luke, but do you mind if we get off the ground?" She giggled climbing off my chest. She helped me up to my feet and I grabbed her hand in mine. We started walking through the woods looking for adventure. 

{Sorry it's been so long since I've updated but I really hope you like this chapter. Please let me know whatcha think}