The Million Year Old Sinner, Chapter 5

[Chapter 5: Reflection]

_________________

The Hazbin Hotel...

"Goddammit, put me the fuck down already!" Angel shouted, wriggling around to try and break free from Oogar's grip. Sprinting across a cobblestone pathway that led to the hotel, Oogar promptly picked up speed while Angel Dust was still held over his head, against his own will that is.

"Oh god, I think actually gonna hurl..." Angel whined, feeling an ache in his stomach from the speed of his unprecedented trip. Just then, the spider demon found himself being dropped right onto the cobblestone ground by the caveman as he stood before the front entrance of the hotel.

"We here!" Oogar declared while Angle got back up, letting out a disoriented groan before promptly dusting himself off.

"Ugh... Next time, if you're gonna carry me over your head like I'm some damsel in distress then fuckin' warn me!" The pornstar said with a groan.

"But walking slow. Oogar get to hotel fast!" The caveman said in defense, the spider merely scoffing in response.

"Yeah, well some people don't wanna be carried off by a muscly caveman grabbing ya by the waist... Wait a minute, that sounds kinda hot now that ya think about it...~" Angel said to himself before making his way to the front door with Oogar following behind.

"Anyways, I want ya to keep your mouth shut. Charlie and Vaggie don't know we've been gone and frankly, I'm not in the mood for another five-hour long lecture on how much of a bad boy I've been. Not my fault you're keepin' me from doing what I do best..." Angel muttered, opening the door. The spider proceeded to peek into the lobby of the hotel and fortunately for him, nobody was present.

"Okay, the coast is clear." The spider demon plainly responded as the two demons made their way into the lobby with Oogar shutting the door behind him. Angel's eyes darted around the area to make absolutely sure that there was nobody else nearby. After double-checking and seeing there were zero people in the room beside him and Oogar, Angel sighed with relief as he wiped a bead of sweat from his brow.

"Alright, I think we're in the clear! Thank fuck for that." The spider demon muttered before suddenly, he heard a faint sound coming from outside

"Wait a minute..." Angel's head suddenly perked up when he heard a pair of footsteps approaching the hotel. The spider demon immediately ran over to a nearby window to see who was heading for the entrance and much to his dismay, he saw both Charlie and Vaggie making their way to the front entrance. Angel could barely make out a look of distress on Charlie since her hand was partially covering her face but he knew Vaggie was unbelievably furious, he even noticed visible hints of steam resonating off of her forehead.