The Million Year Old Sinner, Chapter 2

The sound of booming footsteps could be heard throughout the streets of Pentagram City as Passer-Byers gawked at the enormous mammoth of a caveman trudge down the streets. Because of Oogar's sheer size alone, approaching demons had to step aside to give him some room. Charlie had a tight grip on the Caveman's hand, guiding him through the city streets while Vaggie was looking all around, noticing a good chunk of the city-folk were giving the three a funny look.

"People are staring, Charlie..." Vaggie muttered, getting a terrible feeling in her gut as they continued to follow the two.

"No need to worry, Vaggie. We're getting closer." Charlie said while Oogar had his sights set on Charlie, making it a priority to not let go of her hand. During their walk down the city, an unsuspecting demon, who had his eyes focused on his phone, accidentally walked right into Oogar which resulted in him dropping his phone.

"Hey, watch it dickhead!" The demon shouted, cocking his head over to the beast that head just bumped into. Oogar also turned his head and looked down at the smaller demon, who nearly soiled his pants upon gazing at the Caveman's sheer size and bulky physique. Oogar tilted his head in curiosity while beads of sweat started to run down his face, as he started to stutter and stammer. Unable to conjure a sentence, thinking that he had invoked the wrath of the behemoth who stood before him.

"Dick..head? Me not Dickhead, Me Oogar!" The caveman declared while the smaller demon gulped, bending over to retrieve his phone.

"O-oh, uh... sorry for bothering ya! Didn't mean to call ya that! DON'T BREAK EVERY BONE IN MY BODY!" He shouted before sprinting off in fear. Oogar watched the demon flee away with fear only for Charlie to regain his attention.

"No need to worry about him, Oogar. Now let's keep going, you're doing good so far." Charlie assured the caveman, tugging his arm a little as Oogar continued to follow her. Vaggie still kept a sharp eye on the beast, knowing that any moment, this beast would turn savage and attack Charlie without hesitation.

"Okay, now tell me Oogar. Do you know exactly what this place is?" Charlie asked the fur-coated titan. Oogar gave out a quiet mumble while scratching his chin a little.

"Oogaaaar...don't know. Oogar know it different world but Oogar don't know what world is..." The beast replied.

"I see... Well, there's no way for me to beat around the bush so I'll just give it to you straight. This is Hell." Charlie said as Oogar surveyed his surroundings, getting an extensive view of Pentagram City with the many buildings that stood before him, the neon signs that lit up streets, and the sinners shuffling about. Oogar almost felt like he had stepped foot in an alien world, completely different from a primitive environment that he had grown far more accustomed to.

"Hell?..." Oogar asked, tilting his head while Charlie nodded in response.

"Mhm, A realm where demons are forced to live in for the rest of their immortal lives," Charlie said, looking up at the red sky that loomed over above them. She then quickly turned to face Oogar, who was still taking a good look around his surroundings. "There are two different types of demons here, Sinners and Hellborns. You do know what the difference is, right?" Charlie asked.

"Hmm...Oogar kind of understands what demon is... But, Oogar don't know what difference is." The caveman replied.

"Alright, well to give you a brief explanation, A hellborn is someone who was born in hell like me for example. Meanwhile, a sinner is essentially someone who was sent to hell because of their own sinful actions that they've committed such as Vaggie." Charlie explained, pointing to Vaggie while Oogar turned to face her. The one-eyed lady tensed up a little when Oogar gazed down at her with those pair of yellow, unblinking eyes almost as if the beast was peering into her soul.