The Million Year Old Sinner, Chapter 26

[Chapter 26: Muddy Mishap]

____________

The Hazbin Hotel...

"Rise and shine, everyone. Today's the day we for the talking circle, so let's see some big smiles, everyone!" Charlie cheered out, standing by the doorway alongside Vaggie while Husk and Angel shambled into the room. Her attempt at livening the two attendees was met with zombie-like groans from the two guests who had either woken up or simply didn't want to come in the first place.

"That's the spirit!" The hotel owner said in another earnest attempt to bring some zeal to this event. Husk was the last person to walk in, though he seemed so hungover that he accidentally tripped on his own tail.

"FUCK!" Husk cursed aloud, hitting the wooden floor. Alastor, who was making his way to the talking circle, took notice of Husk's spill, casually marching up to the downed cat demon and grabbing him by one of his red wings.

"Three sheets to the wind as always, eh Husker?" The Radio Demon teased much to the drunken feline's ire, dragging him into the room by his red wings before the hotel organizers followed suit.

"Shut up..." The alcoholic doorman groaned before being seated on a chair by his cannibalistic associate. The demonic attendants of the Hazbin Hotel had all gathered around in the circle, finding a seat for themselves. Charlie and Vaggie helped themselves to two seats, preparing to start the talking circle. However, they soon noticed that the circle was two members short.

"Hey, where's Oogar and Niffty?" Vaggie asked, though her question was immediately answered when the floor itself began to shake, prompting two demonesses to cling onto their chairs. Husk and Angel meanwhile came flopping out from their seats while Alastor remained sitting, unfazed by this minor tremor. Oogar came racing in at a moderate pace with Niffty riding atop his back like a horse jockey.

"WOAH THERE, OOGAR!" Niffty said exclaimed, slightly squeezing his shoulders as a cue for him to stop. The caveman came to a stop, firmly planting his feet against the wooden floor with enough force to kick up a cloud of dust. Said cloud was immediately sucked into a dust buster courtesy of Niffty.

"We're here!" The caveman happily announced. Niffty slid down the giant's back and gleefully skipped over to the nearest empty chair.

"It's way too fuckin' early for this..." Angel grumbled before being picked off from the floor and seated back onto his chair by Oogar. Meanwhile, Alastor telekinetically lifted Husk to his original seat, a red aura enveloped the winged demon as his body dangled in the air like a marionette.

"Perfect timing, Oogar! We were just about to get started." Charlie congratulated Oogar on his attendance, making her adopted son giddily smile before he helped himself to two chairs that were big and wide enough for a demon his size. With everyone here, the talking circle could finally commence.