The Million Year Old Sinner, Chapter 8

[Chapter 8: Carmageddon]__________________________

__________________________

The Hazbin Hotel...

"Hold still, Husk!" Charlie said, trying to pour rubbing alcohol onto the cat demon's wounds. Unfortunately for Charlie, Husk wasn't cooperating as he squirmed around in the hotel owner's arms, trying to wriggle free.

"I'm fucking fine! All I need is some bandages and I'll be good..." Husk said, attempting to push Charlie away with his uninjured arm.

"It'll only take just a few seconds!" Charlie said, yanking Husk forward before finally pouring a gentle stream of rubbing alcohol onto the winged demon's arm as he began to convulse and twitch around from the stinging sensation.

"AUGH! Fuckin' Christ, that stings dammit!" Husk cursed, gritting his teeth as hard as he could while his claws scratched against the floorboards, leaving visible marks in the wood.

"I'm sorry, Husk. But this is the best way to treat your wounds, now hold still, there's one more I haven't gotten to yet." The Hotel Owner said before pouring more of the substance onto Husk's chest wound, making him jitter and writhe around some more. Charlie quickly took a cotton ball and started to gently graze the feline's wounds. Husk let out a distraught hiss which soon turned into a low grumble as he then rested his back onto the floor while Charlie continued to tend to his wounds.

"There, you should be good. All we need to do is bandaging you up." Charlie said, pulling out a roll of bandage wrap before carefully swathing the bar tender's injuries. Soon enough Charlie finished up bandaging Husk's wounds.

"Alright, I think you should be good enough," Charlie said while Husk merely grunted before getting back up on his feet. "I highly recommend taking it easy and getting some rest for the time being."

"Well, I'm an expert at passing out for more than twelve hours so that's something I can totally do." Husk grumbled, carefully limping out of the room she heard a pair of footsteps echo throughout the lobby as she cocked her head over to see Oogar and Vaggie, entering through the doorless opening. Letting out a sigh of relief, Charlie stood up and walked over to the two approaching demons.

"Okay, is there anyone hiding out there?" Charlie asked with concern.

"No, we did an extensive search and found no one hiding. As far as I know, I think everyone is down for the count. The coast is clear for now." Vaggie plainly stated.

"Good, good... I spoke with Niffty and she, along with Alastor, is going to help me clean up this mess. Repairs are going to be costly but this hotel has been through worse so I'm sure we can handle it." Charlie said while Vaggie looked over her shoulder to see all the imp corpses that littered the area.