The Million Year Old Sinner, Chapter 6

CONTENT WARNING: The following chapter will contain immensely strong and foul language. Most of which should never, under any circumstances, be supported or condoned in any way, shape, or form. Reader discretion is advised.

The Million Year Old Sinner

[Chapter 6: Battle of The Behemoths]

____________

The Hazbin Hotel, Two weeks later...

Comfortably nestled up in her bed, Vaggie was fast asleep with her arms wrapped around a stuffed animal that was pressed up against her chest. During her rest, a shadow loomed over the one-eyed demon, and despite being fast asleep, Vaggie's one eye winced a little as if she could sense a presence gazing down at her. In truth, Charlie was currently watching her sleep and attempted to wake her girlfriend up as she reached out and propped her hand on the moth-like demon's shoulder.

"Up and at 'em Vaggie, time to wake up!" Charlie cheerfully whispered, slightly nudging her lover as a means of waking her up. Vaggie only groaned in response as she merely turned onto her side, much to Charlie's dismay.

"Come on, Vaggie! We've been preparing a week for this day..." Charlie said with a whine, continuing to nudge Vaggie in order to wake her up.

"Mmmm... For the last time, I don't want to buy your donuts... There are spiders on it..." Vaggie uttered in her sleep, while Charlie let out a small huff of annoyance.

"Wake up, Vaggie!" Charlie groaned, continuing to prod at her snoozing girlfriend before finally, she woke up with a snort while her one eye slowly opening. Vaggie let out a groggy moan, rubbing her eye.

"Uugh... I'm up..." Vaggie murmured, sitting up before a soft yawn escaped her lips.

"Great! Now let's get a move on. We got a big day ahead of us and I want us to get ready pronto!" Charlie said with a smile before whisking out of bed and into the bathroom. Vaggie sighed before crawling out of bed and promptly making her way to the bathroom. The two ladies quickly showered and got dressed for the day before they made their way down the Hotel corridors, with a large stack of papers tucked by her chest. The two demonesses were currently heading to the kitchen to fix up a quick breakfast for themselves as Charlie opened the door. Just as they walked into the room, they were greeted by Oogar and Niffty standing by the stove with their eyes fixated on a kettle that was situated on the stove-top.

"Oh, hey O-" Charlie's hello was interrupted almost by Niffty, who quickly turned her head and shushed the hotel owner before turning her focus back to the kettle. Charlie and Vaggie briefly both looked at each other with confusion, the latter of which attempted to break the silence.

"What are you two even do-" Vaggie's comment was also cut off with a hush from the small cyclopean.

"It ready yet?..." Oogar said to Niffty, who returned her attention back to him and the teapot.