The Million Year Old Sinner, Chapter 11

[Chapter 11: The Parade in the Sky]

________

Today was unlike any other day here at the Hazbin Hotel, Charlie had just gotten ready for the day as she happily strolled through the hotel corridors while humming a merry tune to herself. Several days had passed since Oogar's battle with Chugg and now that he was out of the picture and cleanups were made, things could finally back to the way they were. Even if business was still in a state of limbo, that didn't stop Charlie from trying.

As she continued her way down the halls, The Hotel Owner passed by a door where she heard the sound of grunts and wood clicking coming from the other side.

Curious about the strange noises, Charlie opened the door and peaked her head through the door to see what was going on. The door led to a large balcony where Oogar and Vaggie could be seen, with a series of wooden dummies and targets lined up against the guardrail. Vaggie was currently testing out her new spear, striking at the wooden dummy from several different angles with jabs and parries from both the blade and the shaft of the spear.

Meanwhile, Oogar slammed his fist into a punching bag that was rigged to the ceiling. The caveman reeled his fist back, and with one strong Haymaker, struck the punching bag with enough for the training bag to fly across the area. The punching bag struck the wall and slid to the floor while Oogar cracked his knuckles, letting out a quiet grunt before Vaggie called out to him.

"Alright. This is a surprise ambush from an attacker approaching from the front. You have three seconds to retaliate. Go!" She said, suddenly hurling a man-shaped dummy at the hairy behemoth. The Mammoth Demon responded to the dummy by drawing out a stone club, one that he used to behead the training dummy with a singular swing. The dummy's head soared through the air, disappearing off into the city.

___

Sir Pentious' Lair

Amidst the jungle of buildings in Pentagram City, Sir Pentious emerged from his bedroom and slithered onto the balcony connected to his room. The snake demon sported a nefarious grin, namely, because his spine had finally healed after Oogar unintentionally crushed it like a twig.

"Finally, now that my broken body has been restored to its former glory, I can now wreak my foul vengeance upon those ungrateful degenerates who humiliated me on that faithful day. THOSE RAPSCALIONS WILL RULE THE DAY THEY CROSSED SIR PE-" Sir Pentious's villainous monologue was sadly interrupted as he was struck dead in the face by the dummy's head, the impact knocking him back into his room as he crashed onto the floor with an audible 'THUD'.

"AAAAAAHHH! MY FACE, MY FACE! MY DISCPABLY-CHARMING GOOD LOOKS HAVE BEEN SOILED IN AN AMBUSH!" The serpentine screamed, writhing around on the floor in agony. Hearing his cries of despair, a few Egg Bois rushed into the scene to see what had happened to their leader. Upon seeing their boss in pain, they all shared a gasp.