The Million Year Old Sinner, Chapter 13

[Chapter 13: Vaggie's Secret, Part 1]

____________

The Hazbin Hotel

Having gotten out of the shower and dried himself off, Angel Dust made his way down the hotel hallways dressed in a pink bathrobe and a towel wrapped on his head while whistling a tune to himself aloud. The spider demon made it to the kitchen and opened the fridge, pulling out a milkshake that he had saved last night. Angel closed the refrigerator door and pulled himself a chair, taking a seat and sipping up his leftover beverage.

Charlie and Vaggie were the second to enter the kitchen though they looked a lot more disheveled than Angel, appearance-wise. Their hair looked ragged and messy while their bags laid beneath their eyes, it was blatantly clear that the two demonesses had just gotten out of bed. Angel glanced over to both hotel owners, removing his lips from the straw before letting out a small chuckle.

"Jeez, I don't even wanna know what kinky shit you two got into if both of you look like that!" Angel snickered.

"Shut up..." Vaggie growled in response, marching on over to the coffee maker to help herself and her lover to a cup of joe.

"Okay, what crawled up both your assess and died? Just so you know, I was being as quiet as a church mouse." The pornstar said before taking another sip from his milkshake.

"And just what were you doing?..." Vaggie inquired while Angel glanced to the side.

"Oh, nothing..." He quietly muttered.

"Well, Oogar woke us up in the middle of the night. He had a terrible nightmare, saying that the cold was coming to get him. It was then that we decided to let him sleep with us. Not only that but, Vaggie and I came to the unfortunate discovery that Oogar sheds in his sleep." As soon as Charlie finished that sentence, she coughed out a few hairs while Angel jumped back in disgust.

"I mean, that could be easily be solved by hiring a groomer. The whole nightmare thingy, however... I dunno, therapy." The spider demon said with a shrug.

"Maybe I could talk to him about it. Although, Oogar had mainly struggled to open up about his past before." Charlie said while Vaggie came to the table with two cups of coffee, handing one of them to Just then, Husk came into the room with a few envelopes in one hand and a box tucked in his other arm.

"Heads up everyone, mail's here," Husk announced, proceeding to make his way towards Angel and handing him the box, which took up a phallic shape.

"This one is for you. Y'know, for obvious reasons." The winged demon said while Angel grumbled with annoyance.