✓Chapter 17

Billie's pov

My periods had been soo lovely as to decide to grace me with their presence this morning,they were supposed to come like a week ahead but the stress I got from what Bishop said yesterday must have triggered them.

I scrub my skin gently under the water laying my head on the white tiled wall taking a deep breath,I bet Bishop wouldn't want me anywhere close to the ring but I'm not gonna stay here. That's why she whispered it in my ear when she thought I was asleep.

When we woke up the little girl had the time of her life undoing her presents, screaming in joy everytime she found something interesting,the loudest scream she let out is when Bishop walked in with a little puppy,the child had tears in her eyes when the small white siberian husky with golden fur and dark eyes was in her arms and she was asked to name it.

"Popo" is what she said hugging it softly and Popo the dog became,Bishop acts like everything is normal and played around with the child,made breakfast heartily and cracked jokes with Jamie. Hollywood needs her skills I tell you. Yel left a few minutes ago with Ronin and the puppy to get more supplies for it,she hauled Jamie,Nora and the other girl who I found out she's the one she's been talking to with them saying she needed people to carry shit to the car.

That's how Bishop and I were left alone in the house,I dragged myself up here to take another shower because the one I'd taken earlier didn't leave me fresh enough.

The door to the bathroom sliding open gets my attention and I turn around to be met by Bishop walking in behind me in all her glory. Wrapping her hands around my waist she pulls me close to her under the warm water falling like rain over our heads,I lean my body on hers exhausted,my head on the crook of her neck as she kisses my temple softly.

I can't help but grimace feeling another cramp,my hands grab her thighs painfully as it rocks my body,now I have to swallow painkillers for this.

Raising my head with her thumb under my chin I stare at the beautiful woman in my arms,her hair is getting soaked and it's sticking to her skin in soft waves, Bishop dips her head kissing me softly,her tongue brushes mine playfully not really giving me what I want until I grab the back of her neck shoving my tongue into her mouth,she tastes like coffee and strawberry,how she tastes every morning after breakfast. I explore her mouth nibbling her lips softly making her smile letting me take control of the kiss until a moan tears from her throat and we pull apart for air. Her moans will kill me one of this days,she sounds so pure and innocent it puts my brain into overdrive.

Her fingers play with my nipples tugging and rubbing the sensitive flesh as her lips get busy on my skin sucking harshly at my flesh leaving her marks. She trails down until she's rubbing my pussy lips with her fingers and I move my hips away. "Bishop, I'm on my period" I whisper into her ear sucking on the lobe softly to avoid looking into her eyes and she chuckles.

"I know" is all she says before pulling me flush against her with the hand grabbing my ass cheeks, sneaking her hand between us she parts my folds running a finger over my soft flesh which swells when my body realizes it's playmate.

Bishop rubs my clit in between her fingers as the other hand digs into my ass,she pulls my mouth away from her ear watching me "talk to me Billie" she whispers working on my clit and I whimper feeling the sparks of pleasure rising through my veins as my cheeks flush.