✓Chapter 9

Billie's pov

I quickly bang the door shut behind me leaning against it, Bishop stared as her eyes ran over my body. They lit up curiously noticing my breathless state.

The clicking of heels against floor got my attention and I darted down the stairs towards her holding onto my crotch. She smiled amused as I grabbed her hand pulling her away.

"Where's you ride?" Her head moved showing me the black Honda sitting comfortably next to the water fountain, pulling her to it she took a helmet pushing it my way and I took it happily.

She didn't wear one but got on the ride, revving it up she patted behind her just as the door opened, jumping up I held on tightly before yelling "go go go!" I felt her shrug just as my mother yelled that she'd found the camera.

"Billie!" She kicked her heels off attracting the attention of all our staff as she went down the stairs barefooted.

"I'm not fucking with you Bishop if you don't want to spend the next three hours getting an interview from my parents followed by hundreds of pictures and videos you better get riding!" I exclaim making her take off towards the gate.

Riding out I look back watching my mother yell profanities,I couldn't help the chuckle that escaped my mouth.

Minutes later sure that my mother hadn't sent someone after me, Bishop stopped the bike. Taking the helmet off I jump off running a hand through my hair fixing my pants better before patting myself up to be sure I carried my phone and card. My date doubled over the bike a low laugh escapes her throat blowing into a full on laughing fit.

"Having parents must be weird" she says after calming down and I smile "it is" I sigh happily when I found my phone.

"Why'd you run?"

"My mother has a tendency of scaring everyone I'm dating, even my friends,she takes dozens of pictures and videos as my father sits in his huge chair looking as intimidating as he can be asking questions that don't even make sense like why would he ask someone to guess how many toes he got?" I ask and she laughs again.

"I guess it's good you warned me on time" she winks and I roll my eyes "C'mon I'll show you where I always get the best ice cream... and cake" jumping back behind her,i pull the helmet back on this time actually realizing how her cologne was all over it.

Wrapping my hands around her she starts the bike again following my directions stopping in front of my favorite place.

Bunkies Ice Cream and Cake is cursive glowing up from the fairy lights.

parking I get off and she follows me inside... Well I more of drag her in with me to my spot on the booth at the furthest corner,here I can spot everyone coming in or out.

"You like it?" She nods as she looks around "it's beautiful, screams diabetes but fun diabetes" she turns back to me and I narrow my eyes making her smile and a shallow dimple formed on her cheek making me pout at how cute she looks.

"Hello I'm Gabby I'll be your waitress for today can I take your order?" I nod grabbing the menu.

"I'll have my usual,jumbo vegan ice cream cake with sprinkles" she quickly writes it down waiting for Bishop who's looking at the menu.