✓Chapter 29

Narrator's Pov

"Why are you acting up? I thought I'd apologized for leaving that night already" Morgan grumbles before slamming the door behind them close and locking it for good measure to avoid any interruptions.

Billie can't help but pout at her fiancé she wasn't mad about that,she was used to Morgan doing dangerous things and her leaving in the middle of the night to confront her father was nothing she was angry ... No. She was livid at the stupid bitch called Fiona who was from Yel's home town and had come all the way to London to support her and give her audience through her vast tiktok page but she had focused her attention more on Morgan than the woman on stage.

Bass rocked the walls as the thousands of fans sang along to the upcoming rap artist who had gotten to London after the case that Dale and Justin won with a landslide,Hannah and her son rushed to leave the house when they learned they had been found out escaping being sued by the Bishops.

Billie wasn't even mad at Morgan who was quite out of it and hadn't noticed all the googly eyes and subtle touches Fiona was throwing her way and when Yel went on a break to quickly change out of her sweaty clothes Morgan had finally removed the head sets and set her sights on Billie who was acting like a brat.

"It's not that" Billie mumbles through clenched teeth. Ronin was with Gina back behind the big monitors dancing together so they both knew the child was safe.

This makes Morgan sigh as she pinched the bridge of her nose trying to conjure some peace into her heart and avoid putting bratty Billie in her place "What is it then?" She asks looking around noticing they were in an extra clean tiny toilet probably VIP.

"Nothing" Billie mumbles as she turned to fix her make up in the mirror. Removing some chapstick from her pocket she touched her lips up missing the twitching eye from Morgan.

Billie proves to be even more difficult everytime she was in that mindset that it was proving to be much harder for Morgan not to squish her face into that mirror and fuck the attitude out of her.

Shaking her head at the dirty thoughts making way into her brain, she knew Billie never acted like this unless she was jealous... Who had popped her bratty cherry this time?

Walking to the girl she wraps her hands from behind the girl pulling her into herself and this makes Billie blush gently as she felt Morgan's tits push into her back as the tall woman lay her chin on her shoulder her cool breath fanning Billie's cheek.

"I'm not a superhuman,I can't read your mind if you want me understand where all of this is coming from,you need to open up and talk to me Billie" she mumbles lowly finishing her entende kissing the shorter woman's neck making Billie pout again this time feeling a little bit calmed.

"Fiona" she whispers and Morgan nods "what has she done?" She asks and Billie glares slightly at Morgan in the mirror. "She's all over your cuffed ass!" She grinds out making Morgan smile slightly. "Ahh,I see,what else?" She asks and Billie turns around hands folded at her chest eyes narrowed at Morgan who took the opportunity to pull the girl closer her crotch pushing at Billie's stomach.

"She's touching you!" Billie grinds out again while using her chapstick to press Morgan's shoulder to show her point and Morgan hums as she stared at her woman licking her lips.