✓Chapter 15

Billie's pov

Bishop's plan didn't work exactly as I expected but it worked anyway,I pretended to take the last pill while sitting on the bar chugging down a glass of water dropping the empty blister pack on the ground before dancing around the crowd escaping to back to Bishop's car and we drove off leaving the men following us behind.

Well that was a week ago now I'm feeling better, sleeping with Bishop did good,talking to Yel felt even better because she listened to me all while and I didn't have to worry about what she thought,she made jokes all while turning the memories into bearable ones.

I had seen my parents though we had to be careful about it and they we're happy I was safe,they also planned on moving to a new house,smaller one at that and we're letting the bank sell the house in their favor. Willa's people had stopped following me but you can never be too careful.

Ronin had come back from a visit to their grandma since her birthday is in three days and she can't stop bouncing around now I'm in a toy shop looking for the shirt I promised Stiffie. Also a birthday present for the little girl Morgan is waiting outside for me in the car since she already got the perfect gift for Ronin and refuses to tell me.

"Hello" I look to my side finding the old woman and I smile, looking down at the shadow, I still see the hallo and I sigh "I wasn't dreaming, you are a guardian angel" I whisper and she winks "you've been around all while?" I ask and she smiles taking my hand as we walk around the isles.

"All your life" she says lowly and I grimace "you made some bad choices but it's all good" I bite my lip wincing.

"Billie" My jaw clenches at the voice and I click my tongue turning around holding onto the older woman closer. "Willa" she looks at me from head to toe staring longingly at my tummy and I chuckle.

"You didn't get rid of it,did you?" I roll my eyes at her "after forcefully getting me to carry your child and you think I was gonna keep it after everything you put me through? I was not going to let an innocent baby be under your influence,it deserved better" she breaths harshly and I smirk.

"Might wanna get running,I have people watching me,you're a walking target with a bounty on your head" she sets her eyes on the woman beside me,who gives her a tight lipped smile before  quickly hustling away and I turn around following the woman who happily drags me around the store to a shelf finding the perfect rainbow colored shirt for the doll which comes with a pack of childrens paints and I smile grabbing the only two on the shelf and a wrapping paper with little halloween carved pumpkins,I turn to the older woman only to find her gone and I shake my head,even if I told someone they wouldn't believe me.

I bribe the guy on the counter to wrap it for me as he tells me how the paint is good and smells like cake instead of paint which is good for kids health and no more was left in the store he's actually surprised to see me with it as the next shipment is until next month.

I paid up before running to Bishop's car and we were back home in no time as I explained Willa had followed me into the toy store which had her boiling but she let it go anyway.

We cleaned up,I had time to myself in her music room or painting room since the little girl loves to splash paint around here as she plays around,I mess around with the piano humming different lyrics trying to find some tunes before I turn around and i found her in the doorway looking at me like the greatest thing on earth making my stomach do twists. We had dinner,played games until Ronin was dozing off before we settled down for some adult movie,I was in a hoody and panties alone contrary to the two women in shirts and shorts,Yel was immersed in her phone smiling dumbly, probably talking to a girl. I turn to Bishop whose eyes were already fixed on me.