✓Chapter 1

VENDETTA

ven·det·ta

noun

The definition of a vendetta is a lingering grudge or feeling of hatred for someone, such as a blood feud where the family of someone who had been killed seeks revenge on the family of the killer or his family.

†★

"Bro I'm so tired of watching this shit!" I groan at the new match between Corbin and Ziggler against the USOS "WWE is getting old man! It's not as interesting as before they should come up with something new!" I grumble loudly making the guys groan.

"I'm just saying" I add flaring my hands out "hey Bil can I talk to you outside,alone?" Dom asks as he stands walking to the kitchen,I get up following him.

We sit on the grass facing the trampoline,don't asks about my trampoline. "I can trust you right?" He asks after a while "what kinda question is that bro,of course you can!" He chuckles a little.

"It's not funny when you ask such questions" "sorry sorry, well I sorta won a lottery--" "thank the lord above! Your getting me that mustang right?" I cut him off making him chuckle.

"Do not laugh! Have you heard the rumble of that engine?! That's a pure orgasm experience!" I exclaim. "Hey hey! Calm down it's not a full money lottery... at least not yet" "what do you mean"

"You know how you're always grumbling about wwe,I've got something better but it's like a secret if I recruit you in and you show your worth I get paid promise I'll split the money but if I don't get someone by the next match the opportunity will be taken away"

"You want me to be a fighter?" "You can barely run more than a block from here bitch,of course not! You'll be a spectator like me we just go to watch an underground wrestling tournament,it's illegal but much better than wwe"

"More action? More blood? Better thrill?" "Fuck yes! Fight to the death sometimes" he mumbles the last part "those who fight consent?" "Yeah they sign before getting into the ring but you know that has to be illegal" "when's this shit?" I ask getting exited "tommorow night" "say no more,I'm in!"

★†★

Sweaty bodies,loud screams,names being chanted,bets placed money won,money lost and two opponents in the ring,I've won a bet and i dont think I'm planning on betting again,this shit is addicting.

"The moment we have all been waiting for, everyone's favorite asskick--"

"Stop stop stop,just stop I am everyone's favorite" the goth girl began as she jumped into the chain link ring,her short black hair with pink tips bouncing slightly,she pulled the mic to her mouth as she pushed the referee out of the ring "I--"

"Bishop!Bishop! Bishop!" The crowd chanted as they got up cutting her off,the lights dimmed and the spotlight fell on the short ramp and the girl walked forward.

Her long ass white hair braided on one side and put in a ponytail,her piercing green eyes preying on the goth,lips pulled into smirk making her tiny nose crinkle slightly,her fine abs on display from the tight crop top and leather jacket she draped on,the tattoos covering the exposed part of her tan skin glowing,knuckles free and a mic in her grip.