✓Chapter 19

Billie's pov

"Uh, Morgan?" I call the girl whose talking to my brother and she turns immediately giving me her undivided attention. "Yeah?" I almost swoon at the act but I bite my lip focusing on the children playing in the shallow pool.

"Your child is kissing another child" I say and she peeks above my head to the children who are ignoring the tiny couple in one piece swimsuits each all up on each other. This makes Morgan chuckle as she picks her phone taking pictures before standing up heading to Yel making the kimono robe around her flutter in the wind.

"Nigga I told you she was dating Liv!" She yells laughing at the tall stud "give me my five hundred bucks" she says waving the phone in Yel's face. This makes the stud's face drop before looking over to the child who's staring at Liv smitten like as she tells her something.

"So they made a bet on who the child was dating... Aren't children supposed to yell cooties at each other?" Finneas asks beside me and I stare at the two best friends who argue. "Not this generation apparently" I mumble as Yel claims Bishop is cheating "I wish my mama was that cool" Jamie says laughing and I turn my head "why you say that?"

"Oh,she caught me and my lil childhood crush kissing in our backyard over the fence and literally blew a gasket,we moved a week later to get me away from the 'evil' child,then rolled me into a church choir to take up all my time" I can't help laughing my ass off.

"No wonder your ass all freaky,let me guess the church choir didn't work" he smirks before saying.

"Oh it did,but only for like ten years,I lost my virginity in the priest's changing room on my seventeenth birthday to this hot seminarian,he was so gentle and he plowed me good!" He says dreamily staring off into space bitting his lip making Dom roll his eyes a ghost like smile graces my lips when I realize he's catching feelings and I stare at Jamie blinking before letting out a long breath.

"Not freaky at all" I mumble before watching Morgan laugh as she counts the money she siphoned off Yel before throwing it into her shorts pocket "nice doing business with yah!" She lets out pretending to tug the brim of a hat walking back towards us.

She drops heavily next to me on the couch and I raise a brow making her smirk "she gon be one fine child" she drawls staring at the little girl proudly. "Why are you not like dragging her outta that water spanking that ass letting the child know it's wrong?" I ask and she chuckles "you see the moment I try to stop her she'll be even more curious,so i let her do it when she finds out it's nothing special she'll loose interest" Morgan shrugs and I blink.

"How has that child not died up to now?" I ask and she laughs "if it weren't for grandma Irene,then we'd both probably not be here" she laughs lightly bringing her eyes to the older woman filled with pride.

I cup her cheek making her look at me and she stares back curiously. "Tell me about you, Morgan Bishops" she smiles genuinely laying her head on my shoulder.

"What you wanna know?" She asks lowly and I shrug "anything... Everything"

"My name is Bishops,not Bishop but not everyone gotta know that" she chuckles gently at that "I had a sister she was older than me by seven years it had been us two for as long as I can remember I've never had parents,she is Ronin's biological mother. My sister died in Douser's hands,that left me to run away with Ronin to avoid being sucked into his dirty business,that was years ago though. Yel is my ex,also my best friend,grandma Irene is actually Yel's grandma but she raised her as her own took me under her wing because I was lost on how to raise Ronin alone when I moved into the neighborhood,I was still set on coming back and hitting Douser where it'll hurt him the most but he has contacts who get him out of shit anytime I manage to dip him into anything,if I find his main ally I'll have him for now I'm having fun taking them round in circles"