✓Chapter 14

Bishop's pov

I follow him from a distance watching how he nods to his phone but I can see the wire he's communicating through,his eyes search for me frantically and I don't bother getting close to him instead I go back outside to the car park walking around I pull my pocket knife walking around stabbing the cop cars tires deflating them,this way they won't follow me when I escape.

Taking my phone I order him to get to the top floor but to use the stairs, walking back into the building I take the elevator to the third floor waiting for him.

I watch him climb behind up in a hurry before running to get the next set of stairs but I grab him abruptly pulling him to the elevator,he thrashes as I cut the wires hooked to his earpiece as pressed the button to go down to the car park in the building.

He stands at the far end of the elevator staring at me horrified and I roll my eyes as the elevator doors open and I gesture to him to go out,he stays put and I groan grabbing him again dragging him to my car before he can make a sound.

His brown eyes stare at me and I chuckle "relax Finneas I'm taking you to Billie"

"What?" He sits up from the passenger seat and I smile handing a blind fold to him. "I'm not putting that on" he growls and I shrug "then I'm not taking you to Billie I turn my car off raising an eyebrow at him.

"How do I know you're not leading me into a trap" i take my phone calling Yel who hands the phone to Billie and I give Fin the phone.

His eyes go wider before he quickly puts the phone down putting the blind fold on, riding out of the tower's grounds I take turns going back home. I'm sure they've realized by now that Finneas is gone.

Looking for Billie for the past one week since Willa took her was hectic,I remember the way she screamed and it made my stomach churn.

I've never driven so fast before but I got there late, the guards we're shot dead,everyone in the house was asleep from the gas wafting around.

I didn't wait for them to wake up, I took Billie's old phone and left coming back home, Yel hooked it up to a bunch of computers all we had to do was wait for the them to light the other phone up and I would spam Billie's phone until they read it and reveal their location to us.

Waiting was the hardest part, a part of me wishes I could've put a tracking device in Billie. The possessiveness I've always had was on a prowl. I was in too deep to not want to have Billie around. I crave Billie in more ways than one. I was scared in such a short span she was gone.

I wasn't familiar with the feeling and it shook me greatly. I remember when the phone finally opened and I sent the messages in a row,it took a while but in the end they opened them and Yel was able to get the location,they didn't even take her from the city.

I was buzzing ready to get her back as I walked down the steps to my car in the garage before Yel took my keys away and I spun around ready to kick her ass and she reminded me that I have to keep my identity a secret.

Making new plans herself she left and I went back into the house before tapping their cameras to find Billie sleeping on a bed,she looked weak and she had bruises on her neck and face that only made the anger in me boil up from the inside,the loud beep got my attention and I peeled myself away from the screen going outside.