✓Chapter 26

(Dear readers,I your only beloved author, LMFAO,look at me raising the bar so high,have a wonderful surprise for y'all 😌)

Billie's pov

The doors of the hospital bang against the wall as I push through and head straight for waiting room "where is she?" I growl at no one in particular and Yel gets up coming towards me "she's fine, she asked to speak with Ronin" she says calmly and my eye twitches.

"I asked where the fuck she–" my voice is cut off my hand gripping cheeks so hard they start hurting and Yel raises an eyebrow at me questioningly,she pushes forward getting into my personal bubble "I don't like your tone little girl" she growls lowly before nodding to herself and I clench my jaw as my heart rate picks up at her tone, and she continues.

"Listen real quick your girl was in there like two hours ago fighting for her life from an unhealthy overdose of scopolamine and a fractured rib, I get that you're mad but she doesn't need that right now, understood?" She asks calmly and I pout "but she–" Yel clenches her jaw a hard glare fixed on me and I whine "fine" she smiles before letting me go.

"How did she get in contact with scopolamine anyway?" I grumble and Yel shrugs probably touched something with it like the locker door,maybe powder was blown into her face or a bottle,could be anything really" she says rubbing her face "she's having alcohol administered to her in bits,it's like that man wanted to kill her,Dom got the whiff too carrying her out of there" she breaths out.

"Ward 201,sixth floor" she says dismissively turning around and I watch her go back to cradling Gina who was asleep.

My eyes scan the room to find Dom asleep too and I sigh removing my coat going to cover him with it as he was shaking on the hard bench even tho he has a blanket. Not many people could come see Morgan because of the restrictions,dad is waiting for me in the car he doesn't like hospitals,like at all. I turn around leaving only to stop when Yel calls me staring at my pocket and I turn red.

"You're going to ask her?" She asks and I nod "and you don't want us to see c'mon Billie,be nice" she taunts and I bite my lip before taking out my phone and I start a live for my close friends alone and I see Yel join first as she shook Gina awake and they immediately started making calls.

I leave the room making sure my phone is out, recording and silent as I make way to Morgan. The elevator dings and I walk into the hallway to the room where I find the door slightly ajar and I peek inside to find Ronin lying on her mother's front as Morgan caressed the child's hair gently as she slept, an arm wrapped securely around her.

Morgan holds the child's sock covered foot to her palm letting out a small laugh as it didn't even cover her palm fully,I wince at the needles in her skin for a minute as she kisses the child forehead staring at her with love filled eyes.

I open the door slowly setting my phone up the camera facing the bed before making myself known and she turns to me an even bigger smile gracing her lips. "Princess" she sings giving me one of her hands and I quickly move to take it. She pulls me down kissing my forehead and I smile while taking a seat beside her "I thought we said you'd be careful" I mumble pushing the hairs that had escaped her braids from her face and she smiles "I got a bone fracture,he got a broken bone, if you ask me I did damn good" she says and I roll my eyes.