✓Chapter 10

Billie's pov

A tear rolls down my cheek as I descend the stairs in a hurry ready to leave the arena.

The image of Bishop kissing that groupie stuck in my head,I should have known I was just a play toy for her,to easy to get but my dumb heart had to get in the way of that,I just had to catch feelings.

Stupid! So so stupid!

In the car park I head for Dom's car just to stay there until he comes back so we can leave.

Something clasps on to my wrist and I get pulled another way, looking down it's a hand with a very familiar tattoo looking back at me. I grab my hand away from her and she turns her eyes draw me in but the ugly picture in my head drives me away.

She kissed that damn bitch in front of everyone! She didn't care if I was watching or not! I fucking trusted her!

"Leave me alone" I rasp turning around to leave. "Wait!" I ignore her walking faster.

(One hour earlier)

"Dude I missed this shit!" Dom yells next to me stuffing a hot dog into his mouth washing it down with some Sprite as the men's match was finished i puked enough times watching the blood and bodies being dragged off the stage for the past three hours I would say I've grown immune to the sight.

"For the women's match stationed for pinning down or submission--" the mic is grabbed from Frankie as Ryan smirks at the crowd.

"Let the dogs out!" He yells and people cheer as the canvas size is expanded,four ferocious dogs are brought to the stage and chained at the corners,I notice they're given something to smell and they look around all their eyes cut to me and I feel my breath stop for a minute.

They turn and start barking at their handlers pulling on the chains.

"Bishop and I made a bet,she owes me tiny bit of favor for this match she will face any of the willing female contestants in the locker room then afterwards she will fight Bailey!" He announces making a few people cheer and i feel my head turn.

What?

"Here the only way to win is to make sure you aren't pinned,made to submit and lastly take a bite from the dog you're out! Ladies and gentlemen,I welcome you to THE DOG HOUND!" He roars making the crowd yell as a video of a growling dog graces the screen.

It was cut off by Bishop's entrance theme and she walked down the ramp with such poise,there was no hesitation in her step,she dominantly accepted the challenge laid out by Ryan.

Stepping on to the canvas she stared at the dogs, which barked at her viciously.

There was another theme song and soon one of the females from the back ran along the ramp to the canvas in full speed not wasting time Bishop delivered a kick to her midsection sending her straight to a dog which attacked the woman with prowess.

Dragged away defeated and injured the next female came down eyeing Bishop warily. She got into the ring she walks around Bishop who stays in her spot.