✓Chapter 27

( @Karixme_ nagged me for a chapter, lmao here you go)

Billie's pov

I walk into the room to find Ronin asleep on the bed and Morgan nowhere in sight. I move around until the little red light of smoke from the balcony window gets my attention and I move towards it to find Morgan staring off into space as she blows rings into the air.

I stare at her in the low light taking in her beauty and I take in a deep breath at the sight. She turns her eyes to me before chuckling and she moves giving me a hand and I take it letting her pull me onto her lap. Her free hand roams my form eyes hooded over as she pulls on the ties of my robe apart watching my body come into view in a skimpy night gown.

She pushes the tiny straps down my shoulders before pushing down the cloth making my tits spill out of the top. She takes a hit of her blunt before pushing her head forward blowing it on my skin and my eyes flutter close as the heat warms my skin. Her soft lips carress my skin as she runs them over my neck she takes another hit doing the same as she took one of my nipples into her mouth sucking gently and I get lost for a second.

Cupping her cheeks I push myself away staring into her eyes and she looks back at me with tired eyes before sighing. "I'm sorry,I don't want sex,it's just..." She trails off and I smile at her before pushing my tits back into the gown.

I take the blunt from her fingers pulling it to my lips taking a deep breath and I choke before coughing it all back out making her laugh "baby lungs" she teases and I pout as she takes it back taking a deep breath before crashing the other into the ash tray,she gently cups my cheeks pulling me to her, her thumb pushes my lower lip down as she cushions her lips against mine, hot smoke fills me and I gently breath in.

She pulls away and I hold it in for a second before blowing the smoke into her face and she chuckles lazily. "Should've known you'd do that" she sighs out. "what's wrong?" I ask and she shrugs "it's getting to me and I hate being pushed into a corner" she mumbles "I tend to... react" she whispers raising her eyes to me a deep darkness swirling inside them.

"I... The urge to strike back makes me do things,bad things" she says and I smile "I know your the one who killed Ryan, Morgan" I say and she smiles "I didn't kill him" she adds chuckling lowly "well I've killed others but not Ryan" my eyebrows furrow and I keep my eyes trained on her "who did?" She smiles innocently eyes gleaming with mischief.

"Take a quick guess" she mumbles and I purse my lips "I can't think of anyone" I say and she laughs "Douser" my eyes go wide "why? Wasn't he his partner?" Morgan nods "he found out Ryan was going behind his back and he asked me weeks before the match to make sure no one would see him do it and he would pay me well,I wasn't really planning on participating but then Ryan threatened me with you and I gave Douser the well anticipated sign he was craving and Ryan was no longer my business" she says and I blink.

"Douser will probably do it to you one day" I say and she laughs "no,he won't the real reason why Frankie asked for the match was to kill me because Douser wants to leave the ring in my name" my eyes go wide at the revelation "so you'll be the one to run the underworld fight ring" I say and she shakes her head unsure.

"I'd want to make it legal,like MMA but freestyle wrestling,blood can be shed,bones can be broken,tendons can be torn and y'know..." She trails off and I nod "for those people who can fight and need the money with no strings attached" I say and she nods "probably have an app developed for it for people who can't make it down there,they can bet in there too,I want to make it a big league thing but it depends" she shrugs before dragging her hands up my legs taking in a deep breath.