✓Chapter 23

Billie's Pov

Daddy🖤💦

Send me yoh picture.

My eyebrows furrow as I stare at the text raising my head I glance at the girl at the back of the bus who's seated with her legs spread out, holding the child to her body staring at her phone boredly.

Me

Why?

Daddy🖤💦

Because I want one.

Me

Don't you got enough of them?

Daddy 🖤💦

I want another one,is that too much to ask?😕

I roll my eyes at her antics sending a picture, watching a big ass smile crease her lips.

Daddy🖤💦

Mine?

Me

Yours

Daddy 🖤💦

All mine😤

Now send another,I had that one😁.

Me

You HAD that one?

I took that like this morning! How tf do you have it?

Daddy 🖤💦

I sent it to myself,now send anotherrr😩

Me

No.😏

Daddy 🖤💦

Don't play around like that baby.

Send me your picture.

I groan attracting Gina's attention who turns to me as she finished changing one the kid's hand in a bandage,we decided to go to hiking the next day after Jessica left but the children complained too much,screaming wild animal at every little critter that run past us on the trail and we came back to go to a farm to ride horses and spend the night there playing games by a fire roasting mashmellows ,the children fighting to get up the stairs stumbled and fell over each other in a heap all except for Ronin and Liv who had decided a glass of orange juice before leaving was nice thus escaping the bruises and cuts the other children got.

Daddy🖤💦

Stop ignoring meee.

I won't let you sit on my face for a month.

Billie.

Baby, c'mon.

Okay then,no naughty time for you.