Prologue

The girl stood in the ring proud and tall,ready to kick ass of her next opponent,she twisted her neck as they circled each other calculating her first move.

Tonight was her last match,she had brought her little sister proudly to see her go free she had everything planned for both of them all she needed was to run out of here,for their new lives but offered the last big amount she couldn't resist.

Yes she had enough but a little more wouldn't hurt,her sister would learn in peace for a few years and have more than enough even if things went southwards for her.

For a sixteen year old her sister was smart she didn't miss anything that happened under her nose,she acted dumb but the girl had the intelligence of a ten super computers,her vast knowledge surprised those that really knew her.

The short jet black hair of the bigger sister shone in the dim lights over her head,she threw a fast jab at her opponent making her lose focus for a minute,before she could figure out she threw a kick making her fall.

The referee stalled counting slowly giving time to the loosing girl,the black haired girl noticed but chose to ignore it,she moved around and felt her heart beat quicken... More than it's normal pace making her sway slightly.

The little sisters eyes widened as she stood up,the words her sister spoke to her ringing in her ears,she knew something was wrong the minute the referee went slow.

She quickly stood up and made a beeline for the back,her sisters locker... One thing in mind,keep the promise she made.. she will take care of her sisters little girl like her own.

The girl in the ring felt her insides twist as her air supply cut itself off slowly,she smiled to herself... How dumb was she,she should have run earlier, she had the chance but more money and safety for her sister and child made her hope that this wasn't going to happen to her either.

Douser was not merciful,he was selfish and he wasn't going to let her leave so easily or let their secret known he pulls too many strings in the law side to keep his underground wrestling ring a secret.

He put something in her drink or probably payed someone to do it or has been poisoning her slowly,why else would they call him Douser?

Whatever it was... It has definitely reached the max, she knew she wasn't going to leave,no one has they either die or run... Only to be found dead and all their kins murdered she was happy she was all planned.

Her sister was smart she had taught her well all she could do now was stall too and hope their parents blessing was still with them.

The green haired girl got up from the ground and tackled the black haired girl,she threw punches at the weak girl whose system struggled to fight the drugs in her.

'you have to get up! Give her a fighting chance' the voice in her head braved her,she used all her will and curved her hands on the back of the neck of the girl above her her knees  raised fast as she banged the womans chest up breaking her neck.

She didn't want to get there but for her sister and child she will,she stood up being crowned winner and Douser glared at her she spit at him watching as the blood and spit run down his face she turnes to the referee smilling wickedly.

It's not the first time he's stalled, She turned fast clutching his kneck into a her elbows she threw her feet off the ground delivering an RKO with all to the man,he fell unmoved next to her and she too lay there.

Her mind at peace knowing her sister had escaped by now,the drug in her system rushed and quickly took over,she coughed up blood as the light dimmed in her eyes,she let go and darkness sorrounded her.

A fighting chance... She was free at last.

The younger sister had taken the train ready to leave but to misguide her persuers she left a few receits for the plane tickets, they had sold everything off and we're ready to start a new but it was only two of them now.

The younger sister and the baby girl,she sat in her cabin cradling the young child into her chest mourning her sister in silence,she took a deep breath wiping her tears looking at the four months old little girl she reminded her so much of her sister.

She let her suck her knuckle smilling. She will be back she will have her revenge,they thought she was a stupid little girl... They have no idea what she's capable off

A/N

Ayee!

It's finally here! Ouf that's a rough beginning,there'll be blood,violence,a vendetta driven lunatic... And most definitely smut.

Note to self,I won't be giving warnings.

Enjoy y'all!

M,