✓Chapter 2

Billie's pov

How to get this shit down from there... I turn around looking for help only to find myself alone in the aisle.

I groan loudly trying to jump at the bag again,why the hell do they gotta keep em big bags up there?! I'm filling a complaint! My ass being a good sister telling Fin I got this... I don't got this!

A deep feminine chuckle comes from behind me and I ignore it thinking they're laughing at me.

"Mama"

"hmm?"

"Can I get the big one?" The little child's voice asks.

"Sure baby"

I turn around ready to say hi to the child and find the familiar emerald eyes staring back at me, she's in a black tank top,some black skinny jeans and her long white locks in a messy bun, I freeze on my spot for a moment before moving my eyes to the little girl.

She called her mama,she has a daughter... Well,I guess my gaydar was totally broken.

She moves ignoring me reaching for the bag giving it to the little red haired girl in the cart seat who squeals hugging it close,I smile at the sight before turning around again trying to reach for a bag.

"Fuck this bro" I grumble and take one of the small hand carts ready to climb before a tattooed hand reached above getting a bag passing it over to me,I couldn't help but follow the crying angel tattoo on her tanned shoulder skin as her biceps flexed... Bro my underwear!

I take the bag watching her push the cart away and the little girl's head peek out slightly she waved hi and I waved back before dropping the takis inside my cart and walked to the dairy section getting my milk to finish up, I carried a bunch of grapes ,raisins and chocolate for 'Fin's special cake' dude eats half of the ingredients while making the batter, dumbass.

I quickly move the the till paying up,I push the cart out of the supermarket feeling hotter by the minute as the afternoon sun beams down on me.

We put the shit inside dragon before driving off,Dom and I are going to watch a smaller match tonight,since I can't tell anyone where we go I pretend it's one of those times when I want to be alone then sneak out.

The drive is silent and uneventful until we get home,we unpack and I stuff the small bags of takis in a shelf before carrying the big one with me to my room,I take a quick shower and get settled on my bed scrolling through Instagram as I munched on the treats.

(Intermission)

A deep chuckle tore from her throat as she squatted staring at the man "you won't get away with this" he spat making her chuckle louder.

"Oh Pryce Pryce Pryce,I got away with it the moment they let me into their dirty business" she whispers watching as he took deep breaths trying to get away "you see I've told you about myself I can't let you go now can I? And besides you were the one who did it,I've been watching you all for so long now,she trusted you and you sold her for a cheap buck"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He begged as tears flowed down to the soft carpet of his apartment "she gave herself to you,she had a daughter for you yet you still did it"