✓Chapter 4

Billie's pov

I wind through corridors looking for some place quiet to get myself back on track,my brain is overloading and my breath is getting shallower, everything is blurry and the images in my head are too much.

Her hands on my skin feel like needles,the way she grabbed my neck,the way she hit me, all the insecurities I had that she brought out,every single pain she put me through is beginning to get too real.

My hands feel the cold metal and I quickly follow the rows till I hit the end and I let myself slump over getting my breath back on track... I didn't think seeing her again would do me so much harm.

Light to almost silent footsteps move in my direction and I hope whoever's it is understands my predicament and lets me settle down and I'll be out of here soon.

I watch as the lights go dark from my slightly closed eyes,my hands and knees clasp harder over my head and I let the images take over I learned better not to fight them I'll just pass out,the only light came from the moon through the window. My lips tremble as I sigh deeply.

Hands pulling, make me snap from my panic attack for a moment until her strong wonderful scent filled my nostrils. I let her take me into her arms and I hang on for dear life.

"It's okay" is all I get from her raspy voice "you're alright, breath with me" she moves my head to her chest and the calm periodic thuds of her heart caress my ears her chest rising and falling calmly as I attempt to copy her breathing.

If her sweet scent doesn't send me into another over drive...

Minutes later I feel the anxious state leave my being and the trembling was gone,her hand strokes my hair and I feel the roughness of her palm over the edge of my ear and I raise my head,her green irises pierce into mine and I smile lightly feeling a little embarrassed.

She smiles back softly and my heart skips a beat, scratch whatever I said about her scent sending me into over drive! That smile of hers will!

"You good now?" She asks softly and I nod,she opens the locker next to me reaching for a water bottle,I take it sipping slowly as she watched me,I avoid her eyes feeling them bore holes into my side profile.

That's the thing about Bishop I don't get,she never shys away even if you look back she'll still stare and that scrutinizing gaze scares me a little,it gets to you like she's picking your soul and body apart.

"Thanks" I mutter and she shrugs "it's nothing"

"Bishop! You'll be up in like twenty to thirty" a voice yells from somewhere in the room.

"Gotcha!" She says slightly raised but still calm. How is she so calm?! She's going to fight a monster!

Dom paid extra for me to watch some of Chang's older videos of her fighting opponents she never let's them live,my head snaps to Bishop who's eyes are still staring at me.

"You know you might die today right?" I ask softly and she nods enthusiastically,I rub my face slightly,why the hell do I care so much? Fuck this little crush of mine!