Epilogue

My eyes nearly pop out as I stare at couple,my feet freeze on the spot unable to move as the tall stud pins Gina to the wall holding her close as her hips move in a gentle rthym,Gina's eyes are closed,her hair is all messed up,tears stain her red flushed cheeks and sweat trickles down her temple as she gasps for air. The taller stud whispers lowly into her ear making her nod rapidly as she parted her legs wider for her woman,her fingers dig into Yel's shoulder as her toes curl in pleasure mouth open in a silent moan and her body shook against Yel.

I blink a couple of times at the scene before quickly swallowing as I turned around to find Morgan standing at the end of the hallway smiling mischievously at me,I take quick silent steps eyes wide as I head for her grabbing her hand leading her down to the basement.

"You're so mean! You knew they we're there!" I gasp lowly hitting her chest playfully and she lets out a laugh.

"I wasn't the one who told them to fuck in the hallway,they have a room" she shrugs and I huff before running a hand through my hair "I nearly fainted" I gasp again and Morgan let's out another chuckle "that wouldn't have made them stop,neither is being found unless it was one of the kids" she shrugs and raise my eyes to her jaw dropped.

"What if it was one of the kids?" I ask pointedly and she blinks "it wouldn't because all of the kids are occupied, they're usually careful when it comes to that" I shake my head not about to ask more questions because it seems it has happened way to many times I probably never stumbled into them either.

"Gina looks out of it" I mumble fanning myself and Morgan smiles even wider "Yel can be... creative with her punishments" she mumbles absentmindedly and I turn to her staring for a minute and Morgan blinks "what?" She asks and I shake my head.

"It doesn't make you feel bad?" I ask and she smiles "to be honest no,a lot of women would only want Yel for her fame,Gina didn't really know who Yel was and they hit it off and by the time she knew she was in love,she loves Yel and I'm happy that she found someone to settle down with,at first I was jealous because I wanted a relationship like theirs I admired just how Gina could handle Yel and vice versa,when they aren't lovers they're friends and business partners,then I found you and shit,I couldn't help but love how you carried yourself, everytime you bared yourself to me I wanted to be there,I wanted to be vulnerable around you too but then I also didn't want you in harms way,so I tended to push you away sometimes and collect my thoughts and I realized there was no way I was going to get away,so I took the opportunity to grab you off the market and now here we are" she says getting closer her hands lay on my waist simply as she stares down at me with warm eyes.

"A mom to Ronin,my business partner,my friend,my fiancé and most importantly,my little freak in bed" she whispers lowly and my cheeks heat up to a point in sure all my face is red,happens when someone confesses their love for you like this. I wrap my hands around her tightly hugging her as tears fill my eyes and I sniffle "I like happy tears" I whisper and she chuckles lowly hands rubbing my lower back gently "it's not going to be an easy ride Billie that's one thing,shit will happen but as long as you love me, we'll get through this together,alright?" She whispers and I nod "same here" I mumble before using her shirt to wipe my tears and face.

"Promise not to leave even when I leave snot on you?" I mumble staring at the stain I just left on her and she lets out a laugh "Ronin got way ahead of you on that and I promise,I won't leave"

"I won't leave either,I promise" I mumble and she smiles widely pressing a kiss on my nose making a stupid giggle leave my lips as I stare into her eyes "make love to me" I whisper lowly and she smiles hands caressing my thighs running to the skirt Gina had made me put on after a whole fight which I finally caved and let her dress me.