✓Chapter 8

Billie's pov

I moan fisting her hair pulling her closer to me as I fell apart in her arms,my eyes opened and I stared at the unfamiliar setting of a blue ceiling her head rose and in awe I watched Bishop eyeing me a smug smile on her face my juices running down her wet chin,I whimper making her pearly teeth show just a bright light from my side made me close my eyes to her winking at me.

I open my eyes ready to look into those emerald eyes but I'm back in my room staring at my now very pale brother.

"Fucking Christ Bil! I need to go shower in some holy water" he says then gulps shaking his head before running out of my room.

I look around only to realize it's 12midday and I groan,fuck insomnia bro. I go to move and groan slightly at the wet feeling between my legs.

I actually fucking came dreaming about her! I get up quickly taking a shower before undoing my sheets dumping them in my hamper knowing someone will replace them with fresh sheets.

How loud was I?

Walking down I find my brother making the sign of the cross to himself and I roll my eyes.

"Dramatic man!" I grumble walking into the kitchen,there's breakfast ready and no parents! Yay!

I want lunch now tho, asking Fin if he wanted the breakfast he throws a yes my way and I squeal taking some Mac and cheese ignoring the rest of the world.

It's the day we all get to meet Ryan's daughter-as he calls her- and I'm hyped! Dom can't pick me up cause lil boy caught a flu and he has to stay in bed ,he's lending me his car though,so long as I don't miss out on a single detail about tonight. He also asked me to bring some fried chicken rice so i ordered some to carry to his place.

Moving around doing random shit until I actually realize I better start heading to Dom's place. Getting Fin to drop me off as he went to pick up our parents from their date night and do some work at Dad's company.

"Love you!" I yell as Fin drove away and I went into the building waving at the security, depositing my ass inside the lift I press the floor to Dom's apartment and hum to myself until it stops,I happily walk down the corridor to his door banging on it gleefully.

A girl in a towel opens the door throwing me a nasty look,I don't even spare her a second glance sauntering into my best friends place "honey! I'm home!" I yell dropping his fried chicken rice for two on the table staring at his sick ass before laughing.

"Dude,you look like shit!" I laugh making him throw a nasty glare my way and I raise my hands on mock surrender "didn't i tell you to wear warmly while going to ice skating? You deserve it bestie!" I snort before rubbing my hands "where's Clara?"

"Bitch you better take care of my car" He throws me the keys before taking back a loud snort and I feel like running "you ain't gotta tell me twice,I don't need you rubbing snort over my face,bye" I use one of the clean tissues picking the keys up running out the door back into the elevator with a kid and her mama.

They get off on their floor and I continue to the parking lot below before quickly wiping the keys with the tissue that boy is petty as hell! He could've left his germs on the keys just to make me sick.