✓Chapter 18

(y'all know Bishop is mixed yes? The N word is used here a couple times because we got black characters and I can because its✨interracial✨)

Billie's pov

"Nigga I fucking hate you" Yel says narrowing her eyes at Bishop who stands in her way smirking "No you don't,you love me" she crosses her hands like a spoiled brat waiting for the stud to fight her.

They stare at each other for a whole minute before the tall stud sighs. "Maybe i love you,what makes you think I'll do everything you say?" This makes my girl smirk as she raises a finger at the woman.

"You will do everything I say or I will tell mama Irene you snuck the pastor's daughter to your room—"

"Bro! I thought we made a deal on that!" Yel says outraged breathing heavily but this doesn't seem to move my girl who seems even more amused "I don't remember agreeing to anything nigga" she says innocently and Yel narrows her eyes further "Morgan Bishops, you're gonna get yours one of this days" she huffs before grabbing the millions of bags from different stores we had purchased before walking. No. Stumbling out of the huge mall to the bus.

"I love you!" Bishop yells to the woman who stops and throws the nastiest looks to my girl before walking away into the crowd leaving Bishop chuckling lowly.

"C'mon I'm hungry" she turns around to Ronin and I,the child is sleeping comfortably in my arms her head set on my neck. Bishop grabs my hand pulling me to the big map "man you love violating the shit out of that woman" I laugh slightly making her snort.

"She loves it" she says stopping staring at the map on the wall "what do you think about some hella spicy italian rice and wild mushrooms at the Pizza Pazza?" She asks turning to me and my eyebrows furrow.

"Pizza Pazza?" I ask and she nods "yes it's the new Italian restaurant that opened a few days ago,plus I want don't to feed Ronin on junk at the moment, she'll have alot of it when we get to the cabin" I nod letting her take the child as she wrapped an arm around me and we walked to the elevator, making silly jokes.

When Bishop won that I night I managed to sneak back to Dom's car and waited for him. As we left I let him in on what happened since we left footlocker only I didn't tell him who I was out with,that's when my phone pinged and I smiled.

(Flashback)

"You know how you're always being on my ass about who I'm talking to?" I turn to him and he nods. "Well you're about to find out,take a right turn when you get to the bus stop" minutes of guiding him we were back to the cliff he stops looking around curiously.

I blush a little at the memory when Bishop had me pinned against her car that night and i bite my lip to keep the memories from surfacing, "you know i don't think whoever you're dating is important anymore,I don't want to die yet" Dom says looking around and I shake my head.

Ten minutes later bright lights from Bishop's mustang light up the area and I get out of the car with Dom hot on my heels, Bishop stops the car and comes out walking towards me ignoring the boy behind me who's spilling twenty questions in every five seconds.

The bright lights let me see a few bruises on her skin and I can't help but pout when she wraps her hands around my waist pulling me into her body leaning slightly hugging me so tight as I smile at her familiar scent my hands around her neck "I should've known you'd be there" she whispered lowly against my skin and I kissed her bruised cheek.