✓Chapter 7

Billie's pov

"Please I can't go alone I'll need you there since I'll definitely get drunk" Dom begs me again to go to another party with him after he ditched me in the middle of nowhere for a fucking threesome! Not even two fucking days ago!

"No" I reply coldly watching him grow frustrated "I'm sorry about last time,look you can take your ride––"

"Don't you fucking dare bring dragon into this!" I hiss making him turn red "sorry sorry,but you've got dozens more––"

"No Dom" I turn around heading to my room leaving him in my kitchen.

"There won't be that much booze I promise,it's actually Bishop's party" now that! Got my friggin attention. The woman has been ignoring me ever since that last message graced my screen that there's someone looking out for me. Someone who is probably her as she is the only one who knows about that shit!

"Please Bil,if I leave yah you can kick my ass but I won't this time as of right now I kinda need yah" he gives me those dumb puppy eyes that work on everyone except me,I know the guy!

"Fucking fine! Make a mistake and leave me I promise I'll castrate your ass!" Hey,I get a chance to finally talk to her.

"You're the best Bil,I'll pick you up at eight,yeah?" He asks hopefully and I shrug making him dart out of my house yelling 'I love yous'... I think. Throwing myself on my bed I stretch looking at my bedside clock–four hours to eight– deciding to catch some sleep before tonight.

Turning around on my front I moan at the feeling of the sheets on my skin,a ping from my phone gets my attention but I decide to ignore it since sleeping had been hard for a whole two goddamned weeks!

"Yoh! Wake up fat ass!" A pillow hitting my back makes me groan as I whip up grabbing the closest thing next to me chucking it at my intruder.

"Fuck Bil!" My eyesight gets clearer and I notice my friend holding his jaw "fucking wake me up like that again and I swear you'll wish a wild bear got you instead" I get out of bed going to take a shower before walking into my room finding an outfit already pulled out.

That fucking boy had the audacity to go through my closet?! Oh well,I feel lazy to choose one right now anyway, preparing slightly fast enough putting on little make up. I grab my phone making sure it's fully charged,some money and a pocket knife,for safety.

Looking at the crushed clock I sigh walking out of my room leaving a note for my mom to get me a new alarm clock –yet again– and tell her I went to a party with Dom.

Jumping into Dom's car he heads off to the beach as we conversed shallowly–he's definitely ready to get fucked up and rehearsing all the lines he's gonna use to hit on girls– I'm surprised to see people boarding a huge luxury yatch... Well she likes it extravagant.

Getting out I follow Dom, making sure not to attract any attention to myself,atleast I know this fool won't leave me without a ride.

The buff guy gives us some looks before he nodded, going up the ramp I make a note of the yacht's name The Serpent,how convenient.