✓Chapter 22

(I just want to remind you guys that you're beautiful, you're gorgeous and absolutely perfect,this chapter touches a pretty sensitive topic most of us have had about ourselves,I'm sorry you had to feel that way at a point in your life)

Billie's pov

Standing by the door hands crossed I stare at the girl working the computer behind the heavy desk, she's been stuck to it for some days and hasn't eaten well nor given us attention as usual ever since she lay her eyes on that poster.

"May I help you?" Her voice tears through the room green irises cutting past the computer to stare at me questioningly,shaking my head I smile amused at my girl. Sauntering in I push the door closed with the heel of my foot walking forward until I am beside the desk, sitting on the edge staring back.

With one hand I push the screen of the laptop down and Bishop slowly moves her hands away from the keyboard setting them at the armrests on her side. "Not really but I believe I can help you" this makes her eyebrow rise at me.

With my foot again I put it at her side pushing the chair backwards until it hits the wall moving between her and the desk I lean forward placing my hands on her thighs prying them open before gently getting on my knees in front of her.

Green irises follow my every move as my fingers move up her thighs before tangling themselves at the waist band of her sweats and lace underwear. Tugging them off roughly this makes her slump slightly in her seat by force almost sitting on the edge as a gasp escapes her lips,leaving me at eye level with her crotch.

Letting the articles of clothing pool at her feet I take her torn underwear tucking it into my pocket,my eyes capture hers as I move my face closer to her core. I can't help the smile that covers my lips when I watch her pupils get blown madly at me when my intentions are fully brought to light.

Deciding to fuck a little with her I instead move placing chaste kisses on the inside of her thighs and she remains calm watching me keenly pushing the white t-shirt up revealing her toned stomach,I can't help drag my short nails over her abs in playful desire earning a low groan from her.

Taking a whiff of her arousal I can't help let out a tiny moan,this finally gets her to react and I feel her hand tangle itself into my hair,she tugs my head back making me look at her "you want me princess?" She husks and I nod making her smile sultrily. She spreads her legs even wider for me exposing her beautiful pussy even further and I feel my a shock delivered to my own clit slight wetness already pooling on my underwear.

Licking my lips at the sight,lust unlike I've ever felt clouds my brain and I lean my head forward ready to taste her on my tongue and have her body shudder from my skills.

Hands on either side of a toned thigh my tongue dats out and I lick a bold stripe up her slit to her clit, savoring her taste and the sigh that escapes her lips for me. Flicking the bundle of nerves side to side I wrap my lips around her clit sucking on it making delighted lewd noises escape her lips.

"Fuck, Billie" she moans out and I close my eyes loving the way her clit pulses on my tongue pulling away I move my head undulating up and down licking the essence that flows out of her eagerly.

"You look so sexy on your knees for me" she gasps and I raise my eyes looking at her from underneath my lashes as I suck on her clit again and she moans throwing her head back "so sexy for me" she groans as my tongue pushes into her and she caresses my hair letting me indulge myself in her letting out strings of "good girl... such a fucking good girl for me."